20-Brother-In-Law Drama/Annoncing I'm Expecting

Danielle's POV:

I was in my room watching TV, when I suddenly got a call from Kevin. "Hey baby." I said. "Dani sweetheart are you alright?" He said sounding worried. "Kevin I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked curiously. "Well I told Nick and Joe about the baby, Joe didn't take it well and now he left and we can't find him." He slowly said. "He's mad over a baby? That's stupid." I said. "Not exactly.... I.... might... have... said.. something else afterwards." He confessed. "What did yo.." I started to say until Joe came though the door. "I found Joe, Kevin." I said though the phone. "Do you know what your wonderful husband just done?" Joe said in a creepy voice. "Joe calm down youn't scaring me." I told him. I was starting to shake, still holding the phone to my ear. "Danielle tell him to calm down. I'll be there soon Dani, just keep talking to me and him. Don't let him touch you, he never hit a girl but there's always a first." Kevin said out of breath. "K-k." I nervously said. "Joseph K-Kevin said calm down. I-imagine what Ashley would t-think if she seen you like this, what would she say?" I said with a shakey voice. "S-she would leave me for good." Joe said slowly then adding. "Then I wouldn't have nothing left." "What are you talking about Joe?" I asked. Joe just started crying and fell to his knees.

"Joe what's wrong?" I asked dropping my phone and running to him, trying to comfort him. "Kevin, he said it's over." Joe said though the tears. "What's over?" I asked. "The band." Joe said still crying. "Ohhh...." I said then I reached and grabbed my phone. "Hello! Hello! Hey! DANI! DANIELLE! YOU THERE DANIELLE? ANSWER!" I could hear Kevin saying voice filled with panic. I bring the phone up to my ear and answer. "Yea I'm here.. I was just calming Joe down. He's crushed Kevin. What's this about the band being over?" I asked. "I wanted to tell you, but me and Nick decided that's it's best for all of us." Kevin said. "Maybe for you and Nick, but lord this isn't good for Joe let me tell you that. What you done was wrong, Ashley was right and we argued over yall taking a break." I fussed. I hung up before anything else that was just as stupid could come from Kevin's mouth. "I'm sorry that Nick and Kevin done this, I wish I could change their minds but I can't. Kevin never listens to me." I said. "I know and I'm sorry I scared you, I would never hurt you Dani. I would NEVER hurt a girl." Joe said slowing his crying. "I know Joe." I said smiling and hugging him then I added. "I think you should go spend time with Ashley." "I think you're right, she's exactly what I need right now." He said smiling and standing up. Joe dried his eyes then left, I waited for Kevin so we could have a conversation to inappropriate for this.

A month has past we are now in July, July fourth to be exact. Well the boys made up, sadly the band still is spliting up. With Nick getting into acting more now, Joe will be busy with married life we tried explaining to him how much he would enjoy the moments better not worring about work, and then there's us with baby Jonas on the way see there's just to much going on for a band at the moment. Me and Kevin decided that we should finally tell the world about baby Jonas, since they have had some stuff going around about me being pregnant already we might as well confirm it. "Kevin how about you do the honor." I said smiling. "You sure?" He said kissing me. "I'm sure. Besides I have to get ready for tonight." I said smiling. Tonight we are all going watch fireworks over a river, it's going to be wonderful. As I was getting ready I checked twitter to see what Kevin wrote, what I seen was the sweetest thing ever.

(The Tweet)

Kevin Jonas @kevinjonas

It's true @daniellejonas is pregnant! Can't even imagine how excited we are I can't wait to share this with my best friend. I love you baby.

I replied: I love you to and can't wait for this new chapter of our lives.