II

IVE decided what to do, Ive decided this is for the best. I can't live like this anymore, I can't live with a brother who does not care for me or his people. I can not and will not be a prisoner in my own home.

"You've made up your mind haven't you?" My father asked standing in my door frame watching me pack small things into a small bag.

"Yes Uncle Jamie I have". I stated sighing. "I can not live with him any longer". I sighed as did he.

"I would protect you". I smiled and turned to look at him.

"I do not doubt that uncle. But I can not ask you to risk your life by questioning the king just for me". I stated.

"I am your father-"

"No you are my Uncle". I corrected him, I couldn't think of Uncle Jamie as my dad, I always thought it to be the king but when I was old enough to know Jamie let it slip. "This is my choice."

"Where will you go?" He asked concern lacing his tone.

"To the Starks. It's a long shot I know but if I can get them to see reason as to me being there then I may have a force to stop my brother". I breathed.

"You are right it's a long shot. But you are the daughter of a very strong women. If anyone can do it then you can".

"Thank you". I sighed. "Rob Stark loves his sister very much, if there was even a slight hope he could save her, he will take it".

"What about his brother?"

"Who? Lucas Stark? He will follow his brother".

"What if they do not believe you. They will want payback for their father. They may get it one way or another". Jamie stated

"Then they deserve it". I replied bluntly, if I was  to lose my life for revenge against a love one I understand. "Please do not tell anyone I have left apart from uncle. My brother will find out when he finds out".

"He will not be happy as your brother or as your king". Jamie stated making me tense st the thought. What would he do? Would he hurt the girl? No uncle wouldn't let him. But Jamie he may hurt Uncle Jamie or even other Uncle. "Relax I won't let anything happen to the girl it to your uncle". He promised as though he had red my mind.

"Thank you". I breathed. "Well this is it goodbye Uncle".