irl

CrazyGenius☁️: Panic!

SpoopyRyRy👻✨: what??? Why?!?

CrazyGenius☁️: cause why not??

SpoopyRyRy👻✨: you look really cute sitting on the floor rn

CrazyGenius☁️: oh?

SpoopyRyRy👻✨: yeah, the way the sun is hitting your back and the way your legs are crossed and the way if I looked at you at the right angle I can see our yard out the full length windows and the way your shirt hugs your body so tightly and-

CrazyGenius☁️: wanna kiss?

SpoopyRyRy👻✨: yES!

===

Brendon smiled before putting his phone down and moving on top of the couch. He started to climb on top of Ryan until Crazy jumped up and licked Brendon's lips.

"Crazy!" Brendon smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips lovingly to Ryans.

"Ew! Babe no!" Ryan laughed trying to push his husband off of him.

"Yes! Yes babe yes!" Brendon hugged Ryans neck attaching their lips again. Then Brendon pulled away. "I do wanna talk to you about something though." Brendon said leaning up. He was still sitting on Ryans lap.

"Oh? What is it?" Ryan asked placing his hands on Brendon's hips.

"I've always wanted a family. And-and I have you. But I've always wanted to be a dad. And now that I have you," he paused placing his finger on Ryans nose. "I wanna adopt." Ryan stared at him in shock.

"I've always wanted to be a dad again too." Ryan cursed under his breath for saying 'again'.

"What do you mean again?" Brendon asked sitting up more. "What aren't you telling me? There's no secrets in this relationship, or it isn't gonna work out." Ryan sighed before nodding.

"I was once with this girl, and I thought, thought I was in love. And we where, we where young and stupid. And one day she ran to me telling me she was pregnant. I was so happy, I was gonna be a dad. But then about 4 months into her pregnancy she had a bad stroke. And then was put into the hospital. And with that time she was gone I was alone. And I'm ashamed, but I hooked up with a guy. And then I realized that I was in fact, gay. And when I went to tell her this as much as I loved her, and my son. I couldn't lead her on. But when I went there we got the terrible news that, that she suffered a miscarriage. And my son had passed away. I couldn't dump her then, not then. We where both in need of love at this moment in time. But I couldn't lead her on much longer. And three weeks later I dumped her." Ryan finished and Brendon placed both his hands on Ryans face engaging him in a deep loving kiss.

"I-i had no idea." Brendon said wiping tears from his eyes.

"I don't like to talk about it, cause I miss him. He had a name and everything." Ryan choked out as he was crying now.

"What was the name?" Brendon asked and Ryan took a deep breath before answering.

"Clay." Ryan responded. "Clayton Ryan Ross." Brendon nodded smiling.

"I love it. We don't need to talk about adoption yet if you aren't ready." Brendon said and Ryan shook his head.

"I'm ready. I'm ready to be a dad," Brendon smiled kissing his lips again.

"And can we name them, name them Clay?" Brendon asked and Ryan nodded his head weakly.

"I'm sure he'd love that. I always think of him you know?"

"I do. We can get in line whenever you're ready." Brendon said and Ryan nodded.

"Anytime. Anytime, I'm ready." Brendon nodded.

a/n
Ahhh only 8 more parts of this book!!!
I have a sequel if you want it
But I'm also thinking of publishing a new book soon
It'd be Ryden
But I also really need to update Halloween Night because I'm terrible and I haven't dun that
I'm terrible I'm sorry
But today I was looking at my old stories on my old Wattpad account and oHhhh gUrl it's pretty bad
Even tho it was only from 3 years ago but still I've improved soooo much
In my opinion
and even since the beginning of this book
Thanks so much for all the love on this book it makes me so happy :))

~enjoy killjoys~