Last Part

It seems that everything I saw were fragments of my memories with her: the secret garden, the park, the market, the cycling beside the river. We've done all of it together before and it was all just a replay in my mind. That's why it felt too familiar, like it was déjà vu every moment. I just ignored this because during those time, I was happy, too happy to notice that all of it was just my mere illusions, a playback of my favorite moments of us together. I didn't know I was slowly gaining her back to my mind without realizing it.

And the puzzle just became whole when I entered my own room. Our room. It was filled with our memories that it triggered the switch on and everything went back to me.

The bracelet I saw on my hospital room was hers. The doctor said she was still reaching for me when they brought us both to the hospital until she took her last breath and the bracelet fell of from her wrist. I remembered that she was so happy back then when she received it from me as an anniversary gift.

The day they left me with Kai, when they all looked gloomy, even Kai who stayed with me, it was her death anniversary. It was already one year since the accident and they came to visit her. I found out that they were all crying on her grave that day.

The 'Auntie Kim' Sehun was talking about was her mother. Eommonim, was asking about my  condition, and even my right to know that, they denied.

The bowl that Mirae-yah was looking for last time, I remember how she brought it in the house joking that she will be living there from now on, that's why she brought it. But she really bought it for me, especially for me. She said I was a big eater so I needed a bigger bowl. She took privilege to buy it for me.

They all knew about her. They hid her from me..

"We don't want to see you hurt and not recover anymore." It was their excuse.

"She saved you Baek, she sacrificed her life for you. We were afraid of what you can do to yourself after you find out that she's gone because of you. We were afraid of the possibilities."

"We're sure, she doesn't want to see you miserable as you would be if you knew."

Miserable?

I already feel miserable now that I knew I forgot all about her.

That the person who gave her life for me was not remembered. She was not recognized and never remembered.

I didn't even notice losing a big part of me because of her.

"We're sorry Baek. We're sorry."

Don't Go (Butterfly Girl)

By Exo-K

[D.O] Jogeuman nalgaetjit neol hyanghan ikkeullim naege ttaraora sonjitan geot gataseo

(The small fluttering of your wings seemed like it was telling me to follow you)

[Chanyeol] Aejeolhan nunbitgwa mueonui iyagi gaseume hoeoriga morachideon geunal bam

(The sad eyes and tacit stories in your heart that night in which the whirlwind was raging)

Today, the sky is crying with me. The dark clouds never left and their tears kept pouring down along with mine.

[Kai] Omyohan geudaeui moseube neogseul noko hanappunin yeonghoneul ppaetgigo

(I was mesmerized by the mysterious you and stared at you and had my one soul stolen)