☣тняєє☣

Previously on  ☣verge of tears☣

I witnessed the doctors yelling. I overheard one word, one word I never wanted to hear from them as of now.

 "CLEAR!"

  I walked out of the building, making my face look fine, but the instant I got outside, I let all my tears fall out again while flashing home. My head was dizzy with the word clear. I knew it meant that Jisoo's heart had stopped, but I really didn't want to know that it meant so.

   I finally reached my house, which I dashed into quickly. I cried my heart out, to the point were I actually felt myself crying blood instead of salty tears.

  'How could I let this happen to her? How?!' I thought, my tear tracks red from blood.

   I took one of the bottles and threw it on the ground, which shattered into a million pieces, like my heart. I couldn't feel the same anymore, I loved her, I felt like myself around her. Without her I'm nothing... With her I'm something... I just wish that together we could be everything...

   I hate myself for letting this happen to Jisoo, she was the match to my candle, she was the light to my dark, she was the flower to my garden, she was... She was my life...

   I spiraled into a cavernous depression.  I started to starve myself to my bones, my hygiene was incredibly meager. The happy moments between Jisoo and I kept on playing in my head. I had few friends come over.

   My desolate self walked down the middle of the road in dark clothes at night, hoping to get hit by a car so I could encounter Jisoo in the hospital. I haven't got any calls from the hospital in the course of time, maybe she joined the angels...