prologue

??? P.o.v

"Aaaaaaahhh!" my screams filled the room as every nerve ending in my body was set off causing immense pain. After what felt like hours but was only a few minutes the pain finally went away.

"That's what you get for not listening!" screamed the voice of someone who was once my father ,but is now just a b*sstard.
I snarled at him giving him the middle finger with the look in my eyes because my hands were strapped to the arms of the chair and my ankles were bound to the legs of the chair. Heavy footsteps approached me.

"Oooh feeling feisty today are we? Well, we can't have that". Just as he was about to activate his quirk the wall broke. W.t.f.

"Do not fear, for I am here" Is this All Might? Have I been saved?! I wondered eyes tearing at the thought. Before my 'father' could react, All Might was able to knock him out cold. He then approached my sniffling figure. "Are you Himura?" He asked as he broke the chains and untied me. All I could manage was a nod. "Come let's get him where he belongs and you cleaned up." He picked me up and we headed towards the hole in the wall he made with the b*sstard under his left arm and me on his right shoulder.

As we stepped out into the cool night I and began to lose consciences (is that how you spell it XD) for the first time in a while a small smile graced my lips.

......................
Ta daaa my first chapter of the book. I'm sorry it's short, but eh i'm just starting.
SEE YA LATER