Snowflake and Charlie *kinda short*

The next morning, Charlie woke up laying down on the rug while he saw Snowflake sleeping ontop of his belly. He smiled on the i side of his mask as he didn't bother to wake up the sleeping alolan vulpix. Although it did feel cold, but Charlie didn't mind. "Oh.. My... Arceus!" Kuni said as it woke Snowflake up, she then started to blush as she saw that she was sleeping ontop of Charlie. Getting up and falling to the ground, she looked at Charlie as he got up. "Im so sorry! I- I didn't mean it!!!" She said as she ran straight to Skales. Skales finally woke up and saw Snowflake beside him. "Did we just see what we saw!?" Charlie didn't respond as he got up. "Yes... And say what you want.. Also not to mention that a Lycanroc attacked us. But it looked weird and looked like it was possesed." Kuni and the others looked shock with what Charlie said. As they started to talk about the topic. Skales got up and started to observe Snowflake, "Who are you?" Snowflake looked at Skales and replied, "Im Snowflake! I hatched from an egg yesterday. Its nice to meet you! Are you new?"
"Um.. No, i was turned back into a Popplio thanks to Neclipse.." Snowflake looked at Skales with confusion "Neclipse?" Skales looked at Snowflake then back to the others. "I was a Primarina back then, Eclipse used to be a normal Lunala. When Necrozma came and possesed her, she wasn't the same. Shes now known as Neclipse. When she drained all my energy, not only that im weak. Im a Popplio again!" Snowflake looked shocked as she looked at Charlie who was talking about what happened yesterday. "Skales, does Charlie... Like me?" Skales looked at Snowflake, "I dunno, i only met you like today. But why do ya ask?"
"Well... Im just curious..." She began to blush. Skales kept on thinking, is she in love with him? Oh well... He can't say no. "You like him don't ya?" Snowflake nodded as Skales chuckled. "I don't understand why you like him though." Snowflake looked at Charlie as he was looking out on the door, thinking about something as Snowflake replied. "Because... Hes nice.. And kind from what i see... And hes also loving.." She giggled, "and handsome i say~" by that, Charlie heard what she said and blushed as he looked at Snowflake and as Sniwflake blushed when Charlie heard it and hid behind Skales. Skales sighed.
"Love... Weird... Wait a minute.. Im in love with Eclipse!"

To Be Continued...

(Im so sorry this was short... I was in a hurry and this came out from my head. And wow this is short!........... Bah i hate myself...)