Chubby!Hyung Suk x Reader

It was in site! The corner market that hides the noodles of deliciousness! You stumbled into the store, the weather was quite cold and you needed some spicy noodles to heat you up!

Hyung Suk sees you wander (stumbles, trip, fall, ungracefully fling your body) into the market, you usually come here in the dead of night hoping to have some decent food.

He always hides the good noodles for you.

Smiling like the sweet (yet exhausted) Angel you were, you trotted down a few isle's in search of the hidden treasures.

Grabbing a few items and walking to the register, dropping the items carefully on the counter you hum in the back of your throat.

"Been a long night and I guess you must be starving." He laughs lightly.

"Yeah my boos decided to move my schedule date up and I honestly felt like I wanted to strangle her.... But like the good girl I am I held my self back." Laughing you waited.

"Well I for one am glad you didn't end up in jail."

"Oh. Also I was wondering would you like to eat with me? I think I may have bought to much and can't seem to eat it all.." you pouted. He was stunned.... Like I'm sorry did his heart skip a beat or did he drop his scanner?

Hopefully it was his heart... He doesn't wanna pay for a new scanner...

"YES...." Why did he yell. Omg what if you thought he was weird after that... I mean you're so pretty and tall and well...

You laughed gently at the poor man. You scared him.

Hoping he would be okay, bobbed your head in a yes manner and he practically jumped over the counter.

Giddy as a grade schooler he sat at the table close to the window after helping you make the ramyun and other goodies.

He was honestly such a cutie pie right now. Cheeks stuffed full of food and smiling like the sun rising in the horizon.