Chapter One

Hey. I'm Krystal. Welcome to my book. What you're about to read is all 100% true. Trust me, you'll be amused. So let's get on with the basics. I'm 16 at the moment, I'm 5'1, and I'm not telling you anything else. You will find out the rest as you read on.
__________________________
June 18, 2016
It all started with Xbox. I was playing some 'Call of Duty' and living my life.I was doing the usual, looking at peoples emblems while I wait in the lobby. I stumbled across this one emblem that I really liked. It was a 'Bring Me The Horizon' emblem. I couldn't help myself. I just had to message that person. I simply said , "^_^ BMTH". Then I almost instantly got a reply. Little did I know that it was only the beginning of something amazing. I sent him a friend request and he accepted. We then went into a party, which is basically a private lobby to talk. It was quiet until I said, "Welp...this is awkward." And he laughed and said "Yes..very." I will never forget those words. We then talked and asked each other some questions. We were pretty normal until we found out we lived about 40 minutes away from each other. We became really good friends. We'd talk everyday and learn more about each other as time went on. I was 14 at the time and he was 13. For some reason I had this weird feeling when I talked with him. I felt...Different. It was a good feeling though. I always saw him as a friend though because it would be crazy if we were together. We hadn't even seen the way we each looked. I couldn't have any feelings for him anyways. I already had a boyfriend. I really cared about him. We had only been together for about two months when I met Aj. Aj is the guy I met on Xbox. About four or five months into my relationship, my boyfriend, Savin wanted me to unfriend Aj and my other friends. I did so but felt really guilty. I felt guilty unfriending my friend David, but I felt extremely bad unfriending Aj. A few days went by and I felt empty without my friends. I decided to check Savin's friends list and saw nothing but girls. I immediately realized that it was unfair. I therefore used it as an excuse to add David and Aj back. I felt so much better with them because I was able to talk to them about anything.