[]A Light[]

//Since Wattpad is having a glitch with bold text there will not be anything bolded til the glitch is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience but it's going to be weird for a while. With that out of the way let's to the chapter shall we!//

Y/N's POV:
=============
"Would you like to join Beacon?"

Those words echoed throughout my head. "This is what I've been wanting for a while now! What should I do?!" I said in my head realizing I must decide quickly. Taking a deep breathe and clearing my throat I say my response. "I'd like to join Beacon academy sir." Ozpin nods in response. "Alright then, you two will be transported there tomorrow. Be ready." After saying that Ozpin left leaving me and this Ruby girl, who is still excited but shocked from what just happened. "Can you believe it?! Professor Ozpin just invited us to join Beacon!" She said showing her large smile. I looked at her before humming in response. I then pulled my hood and mask up as I prepared to leave. "Wait..." she said stopping me "You're Y/N Bishop?" I looked back at her nodding once "Well, it's nice to meet you." I looked at her and I can tell, even though she is hiding it, she is scared of who I am. I said nothing but jumped off the roof we were on, heading to my hideout to wait til morning...

The next day {Still Y/N's POV}:
=========================
I woke up bright and early to prepare for what's to come today. I stretch a bit then follow up with a short workout of pushups and curls. After that little workout I go and put on my usual attire. I then check the time on a clock on the wall before deciding to head out. Turning into a shadow I make it there faster then expected so I hop onto the bullhead as soon as possible, ignoring some of the looks I get from people after I turn back to a person. I decide to relax for a bit causing me to fall asleep.

15 minutes later...
===============
I am abruptly woken up leading me to become irritated a bit. I look up at the person who woke me to see...Ruby was it? The girl from yesterday. She smiles at me. "Hi Y/N!" She says cheerfully "Hello." I say as a response in a dull tone. "Hello there cutie~" I look next to Ruby seeing a rather 'mature' blonde girl who winks at me seductively. "Oh yeah! Y/N, this is my sister Yang!" I look at Ruby raising my right eyebrow slightly. "Our mothers are different." She smiles innocently "I see, makes sense..." I'd say. "Mind if we join you?" Ruby ask. I look at her for a second before answering "Fine..go ahead." Ruby and Yang sit on both sides of me. Ruby looks out the window for a bit while Yang just looks around the bullhead from where she's sitting, me on the other hand see a blonde boy run past as us as he seems like he is about to throw u- called it. "Vomit boy..." I'd whisper to myself seeing him throw up his food. After seeing that I decide to catch some shuteye before we get to Beacon.

Arriving at Beacon....
=================
Not long after I fell asleep we land at the academy. I am woken up by Ruby once again as  Ruby, Yang, and I leave the bullhead. Almost immediately Yang says she sees some friends and leaves me and Ruby alone. Us being alone didn't last long as Ruby seemed to bump into a Schnee....ugh I hate Schnees. Ruby keeps saying sorry while the Schnee Just scolds Ruby. I can't stay on the sidelines any longer so I step in "I'd stop if I were you..." I say looking her dead in the eye "And who might you be?!" The Schnee says clearing irritated "Someone who'd rather not see a friend of mine get shit on...." I say not carrying. The Schnee looks shocked at me but then gains an angered expression "Do you know wh-" She is cut off as a black haired girl with a bow steps in "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company. One of the largest energy repellents in the world." She says "Finally some recognition!" She says proudly "The same company infamous for its controversial labor force and questionable business partners." I chime in. The Schnee looks flustered and soon storms off angered then the black haired girl leaves. Ruby falls to the ground groaning slightly. "Welcome to Beacon." I say above her. The same guy from before comes by introducing himself as Jaune. "Ruby." "Y/N..." Ruby and I introduce ourselves as well. "Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?" I say snickering a bit "Heh...yup." Jaune says in response. Soon Jaune, Ruby, and I are walking around. I don't pay much attention as Ruby and Jaune talk to each other. I am brought back into reality after Jaune says "Well the names Jaune Ark, Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue. Ladies love it." I snicker "I'll test that..." Jaune looks at me before Ruby shows him her Scythe. I react not surprised but Jaune is the complete opposite. He shows his weapons but acts clumsy. "Well I'm a bit of a dork when it comes to weapons. That's why I went a bit overboard when I made this." Ruby says "Wow wow you made that?" Jaune says then mentions his weapon and how it's a hand-me-down. "So do either of you know where we're going...?" I'd ask "No I was actually following you guys..." Jaune says. "Well then..." I'd say "Do you think there is a directory? Maybe a food court?" Jaune says as Ruby snickers as a response "I'll take that as a no?" "It's a no."