Through A Daydream, Darkly ·Will Byers·

·Set during the first episode·
·Before anyone knew about Wills visions·

Warnings: Gore and Blood

Enjoy :)

~~~~~

"To kill you?"

"Not me. Everyone else."

· · · ·

    The pressure was eating him intensely. His chest rose heavily with each inhale but sunk quickly after exhaling. Breathing became much harder to do as a gaping hole in his chest seemed to grow. He bent over in pain, clutching his shirt so tightly that it his knuckles turned white. Seemingly wanting to stand up, he couldn't. His legs couldn't move to his wishes and he sat there, trembling. Everyone around him moved on normally, as if they couldn't see what he was going through. But that's the thing. They couldn't. No one could imagine the horrors of waking up each day where you don't feel safe, you don't feel secure and you don't feel loved. A sudden irrational thought of mind to the point where a mere handshake would make his day.

     He unclutched his shirt but felt befuddled, like nothing around him was going right. Visions seemed to darken when the painted reality in front of him was flushed away in an overwhelming darkness. The people transformed into hideous beings that turned towards him and sneered. Their gaping mouths augmented as a million rows of teeth protruded outward towards him and fear quickly replaced the feeling of pain. One of them stalked towards him.

     Its big skinny grotesque limbs fumbled to him in a spider like movement before placing its claws on his shoulders, piercing his skin. Its green scaly carapace felt rough above the touch of his shoulder. Its eyes descended into slits glowing a menacing red that duplicated the colour of the thin line of liquid that dripped down his chest and he shook with fear that quickly overwhelmed him. He turned his head from left to right, a complete gang of these creatures slowly stalk towards him. The one with its claw on his shoulder took it away before opening its mouth once more to show off its daunting rows of fangs. A low menacing hissing noise erupted and he jumped, twisting and turning to get away from the creatures around him.

     One of them suddenly pounced on him and he was completely pinned to the ground. He screamed in pain as the creature took four of its claws and peirced his stomach. The sound of his organs being played with rang in his ears as he let out another scream. The creature took out its claws before another pulled one of his intestines out from the holes the creature had left. It tickled and pained as his large intestines were ripped from the small hole it could barely fit through. Blood gushed from the three other holes that were left and he shut his eyes so hard he began to cry.

     Then, the creature yanked the intestine from the hole and he shrieked. He couldn't stop the tears from flooding down his face as somehow, it wouldn't come out anymore. The creature started to pull, trying to lodge the organ out and he screamed in agony feeling the lower part of his stomach empty and roll. Pain shot from every part of his body and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

     It was then a bright light emerged from the depths of darkness and the creatures start to cower. They backed away from him as he realized that the white light was a source itself, slowly hovering towards him. His eyes barely fluttered to see what was happening as pain shot through every inch of his body but he could make out a small hand reach out towards him before completely emerging into a sheer white light.

     He felt a pair of arms wrap around him. They were soft and warm, clinging onto him tightly. A small voice rambling about something he couldn't make out and then he opened his eyes. Everyone was around him once again, no creatures, no darkness. It was Mikes basement and his friends stood around him and one particularly standing in front of him. He looked up to his dictating friend, his eyes were full of worry. Confused, he patted his arm and reassured him that he was okay, but he stood there, continuing to stare. The brunette sighed before putting an arm around Wills frail body and helping him onto the couch and for once, he didn't feel pained or scared. He liked this feeling.

     His body was doused in a warm sensation that he hadn't felt in a very long time. He looked up to his friends when all of a sudden, out of his perspective, darkness soon took over again. For that moment, the warm sensation he had felt just moments ago suddenly vanished. His skin ran cold and he turned towards his friends, but they had began to walk away. He tried to call to them but nothing came out. He didn't know how to call people back, he didn't know what it was like when you really needed someone when no one was there for you in the first place. It was like the only source of light in his life was leaving him and soon after they was just a mere speckle in the distance, he was surrounded by darkness once again.

~~~

A/N: I got this idea from a friend at school. It was kind of dark and depressing but it fit with how I think Will is doing in season two. I really hope he'll be doing better and not get relinquished into his dark past. Anyways:
Vote
Comment
Follow
I take suggestions in the comments below!
Alright pce✌