Vashi Gets their very own WOW

Waffles, a comfort food enjoyed in savory as well as sweet. World of Waffles gets some amazing waffles in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Located in Sector 29, opposite Bhagat Tarachand, just before the signal, this place has limited seating but some good enough waffles to fulfill your waffle cravings.

The Waffles are available in Quarter, Half or Full portions in 2 different base, Regular and Brownie. Apart from Waffles, they also serve Fries in 6 different variants.

1. MEXICAN FRIES:

Twisted fries served with 2 Mexican dips. Lovely!! Do try their fries as fries are the only food they offer apart from Waffles and Shakes.

2. OREO SHAKE:

The shake was soothing after travelling to the place. Thick shake blended with milk and ice cream and oreo biscuits. Garnished with crushed Oreo.

3. NUTELLA NUDGE:

from their Delight range of Waffle, this freshly made Waffle was topped with Nutella and sprinkled with rainbow pearls. Anything tastes amazing when you have Nutella on it. The freshly made warm waffle just soaks the Nutella and take you to heaven. Don't miss on this one.

4. BROWNIE WAFFLE:

This one comes from their Waffle Delight section. Made in brownie base, this waffle was topped with crushed brownie and sinful dark chocolate sauce. One bite and you forget everything around you.

5. BLUE FANTASY:

Probably the best from their selection of Waffle Sundaes. Regular batter brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and berry crush.

6. FERRERO ROCHER WAFFLE:

This one comes from their Special's collection where you have other amazing competitors like Snickers, Rocky Ride, Oreo n Cream, NBC, etc. This one was good in taste. Served with vanilla ice cream and topped with Nutella and crushed Ferrero Rocher chocolate.

So if you're looking for waffles in vashi, visit World of Waffles and indulge in their mouth watering variety of freshly made Waffles.

Tell us what did you try and what your favorite Toppings are?

Visit: https://navimumbai.com/world-of-waffles-vashi/