Child form

For when the next generation comes.

First name-

Last name-

Age-

Parents (Canon or made up or a mix)-

Gender-

Appearance-

Siblings-

Other relatives-

Abilities-

Village-

Clan (Can be needed or not needed)-

Personality-

Friends-

Enemies-

--- My two oc's for this---

First name- Ayanako

Last name- Kenzaki/None

Age- A year younger than Shinki

Parents- Kenzaki Ai and Sabaku no Gaara

Gender- Male

Appearance- Purple tinted black hair that is like his father's when he was that age. He also inherited his mother's height. He also inherited the lines around his eyes, which his father had inherited from Ayanako's grandfather. Ayanako has his mother's eye color as well (Very light blue). He is nowhere near as pale as either of his parents. He normally wears loose dark red shorts with a matching short-sleeved jacket.

Siblings- Kenzaki/None Kuuroi (Deceased), Shinki (Adoptive brother), Kenzaki Tanaka (Adopted brother) and Kenzaki/None Kumiko (Twin).

Other relatives- Hyūga Neji (Distant), Hyūga/Uzumaki Hinata (Distant), Hyūga Hanabi (Distant), Uzumaki Naruto (Distant, related by marriage), Uzumaki Boruto (Second cousin) Uzumaki Himawari (Second cousin), Kankuro (Uncle), Nara Temari (Aunt), Nara Shikamaru (Uncle, related by marriage), Nara Shikadai (Cousin), Kenzaki Hiyano (Grandfather), Kenzaki Ayuko (Uncle), Kenzaki Ayo (Uncle), Kenzaki Ayumo (Uncle), Kenzaki Shiro (Uncle) and others.

Abilities:

Ninjutsu: 25/50

Taijutsu: 30/50

Genjutsu: 10/50

Kenjutsu: 15/50

Fuinjutsu: 5/50

Village: Sunagakure

Clan: Kazekage Clan/Kenzaki Clan

Personality: Is pretty childish, and is almost nothing like his parents spare the fact that he probably over-thinks things. He doesn't learn through reading, but doing. He hates it when people insult his brother, or himself, as he looks nothing like either of his parents apart from his eyes and his height. He dislikes electronic games, and spends most of his free time either training or playing sports.

Friends: Uzumaki Boruto, his living siblings and his father (He isn't to fond of his mother).

Enemies: Nara Shikadai, and Uchiha Sarada.

---

First name: Kumiko

Last name: Kenzaki/None

Age- A year younger than Shinki

Parents- Kenzaki Ai and Sabaku no Gaara

Gender- Female

Appearance- Has a dark shade of red for her hair color, with the tips, like with her mother, being purple, though the shade of purple was lighter. She is rather fond of a color that resembles dirty-blonde hair, which is why her outfit is almost the same as her mother's, only in that different color and made a bit differently. Kumiko did not inherit the lines around the eyes like her brother did, but did get her father's eye color.