05

House 013, Blk 3, 4:31 AM
- October 26, 2017

It was a nice and early morning. The police came in and investigated the scene. After Joshua arrived and found all of the bodies laying by the porch of the house, a bloody message was written on the floor above the bodies, "Game over." After seeing it he immediately called the police and gladly the police arrived quite quickly.

The crime scene was then investigated and cleaned up. Daniel's parents were quite shocked to hear that there was a death inside their house. Some of the parents were contacted and told about the disturbing death of the teens. The bodies were carried and brought to get more investigated and so that they could perform autopsy.

Joshua was quite devastated to see his sister's body with the rest of her friends there, dead. Joshua wished that he could have arrived there faster and helped them.

Joshua sighed and leaned onto the car, he was out with the investigation troupe, they were at the house investigating the crime scene. It wasn't the best scene at all.

"Most of them died from suffocation but we have no idea who did this to them. There were no fingerprints at all, neither was there footprints around the house." Investigator Mark said.

"So you mean, they were haunted by a ghost?" Joshua raised a brow and stifled a laugh. "You're being ridiculous," Joshua stated.

"We didn't want to file this case as haunting or something but, there were nothing else than that," Mark told him. Joshua sighed, "Are they really dead? Maybe a pulse or something?" Joshua asked.

Mark shrugged, "We'll talk about that later, The bodies are still going through autopsy."

"What is your relationship with these young teens sir?" Mark asked.

"They are my friends and one of them is my sister," Joshua answered.

"I'm really sorry for your loss but we'll have to investigate this crime scene more. If you'll excuse me, i'll continue my work now," Mark said and Joshua nods.

Joshua sighed and pocketed his hands. He entered the car and drove to the police station. A policeman approached him and handed him a letter. "This is a letter, from your sister Jinhee? We found it in her jacket's pocket," He said and handed Joshua a letter.

Joshua thanked the man and sat down. He slowly opened the letter, his arms shaking. "Oh, and these are the phones of the young teens who died. I think they also found some mixtapes but we haven't checked them out yet," The man came back and placed a box of stuff in front of him before walking off again.

Joshua gulped and continued to unravel the letter. Jinhee's writing made him miss her more. "Hi! Joshua hi! It's me, Jinhee. Please don't cry or anything, it wouldn't be nice to see you sad. Big brother, I hope you're reading this and by the time you're reading this I might be dead or something but yeah. I, well the house is haunted by this cloaked figure. We're here in the greenhouse, resting from the cloaked figure. Before all of it happened, we were playing the whisper game and someone uninvited played with us... it really whispered. It killed some of us through suffocation and some sort of dark magic. It was creepy. There are 5 of us alive but by the time you must be reading this we are all dead. I wanted to say thank you for everything Joshua. You're the best brother I could ever have! I - we should've listened to you and never have done the whole sleepover thing. We were stubborn and look what happened, we're sorry, i'm sorry for everything. Goodbye Joshua, I'll always be in your heart."

Joshua took a deep breath at the letter his sister wrote him. But how can she even write a long letter and predicting the future that she'll die?

"Sir, here is the file. They are currently cleaning up the bodies," A policeman approached him again and handed him a white folder. Joshua nods and grabs the folder, wiping his tears off.

Joshua took a deep breather before flipping the file open.

It said:

DANIEL KANG - 18 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
March 17, 1999 - October 26, 2017

LUCIEL CHOI - 18 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
January 10, 1999 - October 26, 2017

JUNHUI WEN - 18 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
June 10, 1999 - October 26, 2017

MINGHAO XU - 17 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
November 21 - October 25, 2017

HAILEY MILLER - 17 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation, half of arms chopped off.
February 27, 2001 - October 26, 2017

ELLA CLARK - 18 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation, cracked skull.
September 2, 1999 - October 26, 2017

LA LISA MANOBAN - 17 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
October 1, 2000 - October 26, 2017

JINHEE HONG - 18 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
August 12, 1999 - October 26, 2017

IRENE BAE - 17 Years old
Cause of death: Suffocation
May 22, 1999 - October 25, 2017

"Game over it is," Joshua mumbled and leaned back onto the chair. "They weren't supposed to die like this." He shakes his head in disagreement.

"But wait... where is Vernon? Didn't he went with them?" Joshua furrowed his brows.

All 9 teens died in that house, and a missing friend. Vernon Chwe.

Additional:

VERNON CHWE - 18 Years old
Missing.
February 19, 1999 - --- -, --

With the start of the whispering game, the game ended with death and a missing person. The question was, who was the killer and who was the whisperer?

- THE END