Chapter 4

I ran out of the room not knowing what to do. I knew Maurice was running after me but I ignored him. I was so confused... did he want me... did he really want me I kept asking myself. I finally knew what it felt like for someone to want me. When Maurice and I started dating it was cause I asked him out and I have feelings for him. Mr. Tull or Chase wanted me. Never in my life have I intended on having feelings for a teacher. Chase was 6' 3", slim, muscular, he had dark brown hair, and most of all he had these deep blue eyes.

"ANNABELLA, ANNABELLA, ANNABELLA!!!!!" yelled Maurice

I stoped and looked at him. "What the fuck are you running from?" he asked, I looked at him "I-I really don't know to be honest." He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me softly on the lips. His kisses always made me feel safe. He grabbed me closer so close I felt a boner coming on soon. I told him and he blushed of embarrassment I giggled.

-later that day-

"Hey Anna!" Rosalie said.

"Hi there!" I replied

"Have you started packing?" she asked filled with excitement.

"Ummmm nooooooo................" I was so worried about Chase. I think I hurt him a lot.

"Here's your bag" holding my suitcase.

"Thanks Rose!" taking the bag from her.

She looked at me worried "Whats wrong?" she asked. I looked back at her and just said a simple "nothing."

She knew I was lying. Rose and I have been friends since we were in preschool. We also were nextdoor neighbors. Rose lives with her mom and her 2 year old brother Scott. Her dad had left and got remarried to Janice.

I looked at her and said "What are your opinions on Mr. Tull?"

Ummmm...... he's pretty cool I guess." she said.

Oh!