Hurting

This imagine is dedicated to @shawnieboyimagine. Make sure to go follow her you guys! She's so sweet and writes some killer imagines! 

--

Imagine that you and Shawn have been best friends since birth. He's home from tour and has been having issues with his crazy ex girlfriend. It's late at night and there's a knock at your front door.

--

I hear knocking coming from downstairs. I get out of bed and go downstairs to see who it could be at this time. I yawn as I'm coming down the stairs and then I go to the front door and look through the peep hole.

I see Shawn and he's hunched over grabbing his side leaning against the wall. I quickly unlock the door and see him barely holding himself up.

He's bleeding and bruised. "What the hell? Are you okay?" I ask and rush to his side. I go to help him up and grab his side and he winces in pain.

"Ow, my ribs!" He says and so I go to his other side and grab him helping him inside.

"What happened? You're all beat up!" I say and he lays on the couch. "Erica." He says and then grunts in pain as he adjusts himself on the couch. 

"Erica? What the fuck? She did this?!" I ask and I'm both surprised and not surprised at the same time.

"Yeah, I was at my apartment and she came over. I opened the door and she started kissing me. I tried telling her to leave, but she wouldn't. She got mad and started hitting me and throwing things at me. She threw a chair at me." He says.

"Why didn't you do anything?" I ask as I examine his face. "What was I supposed to do? Hit her?" He asks and I sigh. "Yes." I say and he sighs.

"I couldn't." He says. "I know. I need to take your shirt off to look at your ribs." I say and he nods. I slowly help him get his shirt off and that's when I see that his right side is very purple.

I've been studying to be a surgical nurse so I guess that's why Shawn came here. "Shawn I've got to get you to the hospital. You've got some rib fractures." I say and then I see that his head is bleeding.

"Hold on." I say and go to the kitchen and grab the first aid kit. I bring it back to the living room and open it up.

"I can't go to the hospital." He says. "Why not?" I ask as I take out gauges and bandages. "Because then everyone will treat me weird and then all of this will be on the news and I don't want that crap to happen."

"Shawn what am I suppose to do? Leave you here?" I ask as I wrap his head. He grabs my hand and looks at me very seriously.

"Y/n please." He says and I sigh and nod. "I know what to do." I say. I finish wrapping his head, give him some Alieve for the pain and then grab my phone.

"Who are you calling?" Shawn asks me. "My Aunt Laura." I say and he nods. My aunt is a doctor and Shawn knows her.

"Hello?" She says when she answered the phone. "Aunt Laura I need you to come to my house quick. Shawn is here with some rib fractures, a bleeding head, and lots of cuts and bruises." I say.

"What happened to him?" "He was attacked, but he doesn't want to go to the hospital and he doesn't want anyone to know about this." I say and I hear her sigh.

"Okay, I'll be there with supplies soon." She says. "Thank you." I say and then we hang up. "She's on her way." I say and get on my knees next to Shawn.

"Okay." He says and it sounds very breathy. I grab his hand and I'm so furious right now. "I swear Erica better leave the fucking country because I'm going to hunt her ass down and kill her." I say and Shawn faintly smiles.

"What? This isn't funny Shawn." I say. "It kind of is." He says. "How?" I ask and I'm a bit annoyed. "Because I can just imagine you kicking her ass. She wouldn't stand a chance." He says and I smile.

"No she wouldn't." I say. A little while later my aunt showed up and checked out Shawn. She said his rib fractures were luckily very minor. She stitched up the cut on his ankle that he had and wrapped up his torso in bandages until the fractures heal.

She also gave him some pain meds to take. "Now you'll have to stay here and watch him because he can't drive home for the next few days." She says and I nod.

"Okay thank you so much." I say and hug her. "No problem, but if I were Shawn I'd be getting my lawyers all over this case." She says and I nod. She leaves and I help Shawn up to my room.

"Y/n?" He asks once I get him into bed. "Yeah?" I ask. "Will you lie down with me please?" He asks and I laugh a little. "Sure." I say and crawl into bed with him.

"Thank you for your help." He says. "What are best friends for if we don't take care of each other." I say and he smiles.

"Remember when you got into that fight in middle school?" Shawn asks. "The one with Martha Williams?" I ask and laugh.

"Yeah. You twisted your ankle, but you still beat her up." He says. "I only did it because she was making fun of your braces." I say and Shawn smiles.

"Yeah you always had my back." He says. "You had mine too! Like when Luke cheated on me and you broke his nose." I say and we laugh.

It got quiet and I see that Shawn is falling asleep. I reach over and turn off the lamp. I cover the both of us up a little more with blankets and I  get comfortable.

Shawn rolls over and lies his head on the upper part of my stomach and wraps his arm around me. I wrap my arms around him and play with his hair a little while I fall asleep.

Shawn has always been there for me and I will always be there for him.

--

You guys I'm about to freakin have a heart attack! So there's this guy at school and he's super cute and super sweet.

We kind of hang out sometimes, but only ever with a group of mutual friends, but here lately he's been talking to me a lot. Well  winter formal for the Junior and Senior classes is coming up and one of his friends who is also my friend said that he's going to ask me to the formal!

He isn't at school today so I'll let you guys know what happens later. You guys probably don't want to even hear about this lol, but I'm so freakin happy!

Okay anyways! Comment what you thought of this imagine! Don't  forget to vote either! Thanks for reading! 

Requests are still open so whatever you want me to write about, I'll write it. And don't forget to check out my new story called Don't Be A Fool!

Love you guys! 

-Nicole