Recovery

Authors note:
lol so quick story on why I haven't been active...I forgot my password and just finished going through a looonng process of getting my acc back. I did not forgot about you dear readers, I simply made a mistake. The story for now will mainly take place in deidaras POV, my writing style may have changed so please be open to that basically what I'm saying is LOTS of mini time skips cause I mean come on do u guys really want that much detail on everything?Now on with the show. (I have read comments and thank you all for putting up with me. My phone is still acting up but I shall try my best to reply to everyone and meet your standards and again if there's bad grammar I apologize)

Chapter 7 Recovery.

Deidaras point of view.

As I finish off whatever bits of dango are still left on my plate I continue pondering the thought of the mysterious man in my dreams and memory's. I'd never take myself to swing towards males but with everything coming back and all the stories I've been told about myself, nothing is much of a surprise anymore.
"You all done senpai?" Tobi Asks while tapping my shoulder. I glance at him and nod, this guy has been somewhat helpful since I've been recovering. He holds answers but not all of them, his mask is a bother making me debate if he really is what he seems.
"We should get going, the sun will be setting" i stand up and looks towards tobi.
We walk for a bit Tobi leading the way. From the boredom of walking I've begun to zone out and think about things to pass time. I frown from my thoughts though, I've been very displeased with everything lately and nothing has been going remotely right, I lost my memory's and I barely even know who I am. Late at night I even debate if my life is even worth living at this point. I can only hope I get better soon.
—- 4 hours later—-
I clench my hand into a fist with anger boiling inside me.
"Your an idiot! Baka!" I yell.
"T-tobi is very sorry senpai!"
"A complete dunce! Give me that damn map!" I continue to yell, tobi frantically handing the map over and covering himself from my fist that swung towards him. I yank the map and flip it around. Our voices echo in the distance, trees surrounding us in all directions and animals such as birds fly away from the commotion of me and Tobi arguing. An owl hooting in curiosity. Night has taken over and everything is covered in darkness. I put tobi in charge of directions but he turned out to be a complete waste of time as we have been going in circles for hours on end. Not to mention he had the map upside down to make things worse.
"Dammit, I can't see anything at all..." I mumble to myself.
"I hope you're happy Baka, we're spending the night here" I say folding the map and setting up camp. At this rate the mission will be completed very late.
"Tobi really is sorry senpai, i can't see well with my mask and all, please understand" Tobi responds his head hanging low.
"Then why don't you take off that damn mask?" I ask while starting the fire. Tobi doesn't respond and I glare up towards him. What's this guy hiding?
"You know if there's something your hiding from me you'd better tell me now, why do you wear the mask?" I urge.
"To keep you and others away" he responds.
As he finishes his sentence I draw back.
"Who are you?" I whisper more to myself than to him. Silence.
"It's best you not know. Goodnight deidara senpai" Tobi reply's placing his head down and turning his body away from me. Weirdo. I stare at his back and throw wood into the fire, should be enough to keep me warm. Yawning I wrap myself in my sleeping bag and smile in the growing warmth. At least my whole world hasn't gone to shit I still have one of life's greatest things, sleep.
////
I open my eyes to darkness, the only light coming from the glow of a familiar pair of eyes in the distance. The mystery man. "Who are you?" I ask my voice echos into the nothingness. I take a step towards him but he backs up, eventually he turns around and walks farther away. "Wait! Please!" I say desperately "I need to know! Tell me who you are! Why do you keep filling my mind!" I continue screaming at this point hoping for an answer. Just as I'm about to grab for his shirt he turns around and grips my arm.
"Obito" he whispers.
I open my mouth but just like that i wake from my slumber.
///
Groggily I sit up off that hard ground my back cracking in certain places. The sky is still slightly grey from the sun not completely rising yet. I'd estimate it's around 6:30 maybe even 5am. Somewhere in the night the fire went out and I sneeze from how cold my body is. Dammit I feel a cold coming on. I blame Tobi for all of this, if that even is his name. With him in mind I turn around and notices he's nowhere to be found. Damn guy better not have left without me. His stuff is still here so I shake that thought and start packing up. My suspicions about Tobi continue to grow the more I'm around him and a small part of me believes he's the man from my dreams. Although I don't understand why I would be in such a relationship with Tobi. Just then I hear a loud splash coming from within the trees I debate on following the sound, it may be a bear gathering fish. Winter is around the corner. Although it could be Tobi doing something stupid, he may have fallen into water. I get a feeling of pity from the thought of being wet while in this weather, sighing I follow the sound with me and tobis stuff strapped onto my back. Cold or not, hurt or not I'm finishing this mission today.
I walk into the trees following a trail of broken twigs. For a ninja he's not very stealthy. A small spider hangs from a branch curled up into a ball, a fly tied up into its web the spiders prey. It's amazing how quickly your life can end, in life you can be the spider. The predator with only the idea to survive in mind. Or you can end up the fly, the prey destined to die to keep the predator alive. Sometimes I like to think I'm a predator, full of strength and wisdom to keep on living. But recently I've been feeling like prey. A shitty feeling that maybe I'm not that important to exist, that maybe I'm just prey giving into the harsh predator of life.
I sigh and shrug my thoughts away, I shouldn't be thinking like that. Not right now.
While focused on my thoughts I realize Ive come into another clearing this time with a stream of crystal clear water.
I survey the area keeping an eye for any movement. Tobi may have fallen in the water, or he may have been pushed. I stay hidden while making sure the coast is clear. Not noticing anything out of the ordinary i relax. But another splash startles me and I duck behind a tree. My eyes squint a little as I look towards the noise.
I yell when I feel a hand grab my shoulder, without thinking I reach for my kunai and throw it behind me in hopes I've hit the imposter.
"Dammit Tobi! You're so f**king stupid un!" I exclaim grabbing his arm and pulling the kunai out before it does anymore damage.
"Tobi wanted to surprise senpai!" He squeals in pain.
"What the hell where you doing way out here anyways?" I ask calming down a bit.
"Tobi wanted berries, but the berries I want only grow near water... I wanted to share some with you too, in apology for last night." He whines in his childlike voice. I only grunt in response I'm still angry he got us in this mess but at least he has the manners to apologize.
"It's fine but we have to get going, leader is going to be insanely angry with us if we hold out any longer" I explain while handing him a bandage. "You deserve that cut too, it's your karma for your actions. I'll handle directions you just stay out of the way got it un?" I sternly ask.
"Yes senpai"
///
We arrive at our destination and like I had suspected our victim is sitting on a bench casually waiting for someone.
"Nows our time Tobi, don't screw this up" I harshly whisper.
"Yes sir!" Tobi yells saluting me, his loud voice causing the person we're after to look in our direction. I grab Tobi and pull him into the ally way near by. Not using any words I slap his dumb head and put my finger to my mouth in a 'shush' way.
"Right" Tobi whispers.
I signal for him to stay put while I finish our mission. He only nods slightly and I take my leave walking down the road towards the person. He's a small fragile looking guy with green hair and black clothing, this person strangely is worth 2000$ in the bingo book. Ofcourse pein wants this guy dead, it was probably Kakuzu who wanted this mission to go on. Greedy bastard.
"Hey man!" I greet with a smile.
"Hello, please take a seat" he offers while shifting over a bit.
"No thanks, just saying hi. So, you expecting any company?" I ask making small talk to lessen his guard towards me.
"Yes, a girl" he smirks.
"Ah I see, we've all been there. Mind if I ask you something?" I question.
"Go on" he nods.
"For someone so short how did you make it into the bingo books?" I grin. His smile drops and I'm quick to pull out a C4 bird and throw it towards his direction while I jump back. A boom goes off and the guy is flat on his ass. He leaps forwards and throws some paper bombs at me but I'm quick to dodge them. I take some clay into my mouth and chew while working on some other bombs with my hands. In the meantime the guy is throwing various items towards me, I'm able to dodge most however some do make contact with my skin and I hiss from the slight pain. Before he could do anymore damage I throw my newly made bombs and spit the clay at him while he's occupied and it splatters on his skin. Burning him. The tiny bombs go off and finally the guy passes out.
Too easy.
I smirk and call for Tobi to come out and carry the guy. But before I could finish I hear a deep voice call out.
"Watch out deidara!" Tobi says pushing me out of the way. I fall to the hard ground hitting my head. Hard. Everything goes blurry and I sit up rubbing my head. Then I hear a crack and look towards Tobi....
Blood drips down his head and his mask is in pieces around him he's on the ground now too. His eyes closed.
Just then my mind pulses and I'm not sure if it's from seeing his face again or from my head hitting the ground so hard but everything from before comes flooding back and I'm drowned with memories. Obito kissing me, holding me, dangos and pinky promises sweetly flash through my mind. Then lastly him....hurting me.
I yell grabbing my head in pain from the sudden rush and quickly crawl towards the unconscious Obito.

—-Obitos Point of view——(finally XD)
I watch deidara fight the man with approval. He's strong. I sigh to myself, if only I could bring myself to telling him about me and him. I simply can't not after what I did to him, I think him losing his memory was nature's way of giving me a second chance with having a basic friendship with him. No romance. I don't deserve that, not with my background. He deserves better, this is my personal hell that I caused myself. People like me can't have people like him. Even with this in mind I stand here admiring him and every small detail of his body. I roll my eyes at myself for being such a creep. It was then that I noticed deidara was finished and I step out of my hiding spot to help him. But then I see something in the guys hand. A bomb.
"Watch out deidara!" I yell in my normal voice. I throw myself into him pushing him out of the way as the guy uses his last bit of strength to throw the bomb. I hear the explosion and feel myself land on the ground before my vision goes dark I see another person approaching us. This guy has backup. I try my hardest to stay awake but eventually my body gives in and I'm in complete darkness. Oh please I beg myself, don't hurt deidara.