Chapter One

Chapter One:

Tiffany's POV-

"How did that sound?" I asked Mark, my record producer.

"Beautiful Tiff. Just like always." He answered.

I smiled and walked out of the recording studio.

I dressed a little provocative I guess. A flowy-sports bra length shirt with pattern shorts.

But I was a celebrity, what did you expect?

My name is Tiffany Grey and I live in sunny California with my two 'Anonymous' (band members) and Felisha, a famous viner.

I paced to my red Ferrari and gently ran my hand against the bright red paint.

Beepedy beepedy beep my phone went.

Felisha's name printed upon the cellphone followed by a few emojis.

'If I don't answer this call quick, I'll go insane.' I thought silently. I laughed to myself and answered her call.

"Sup whore?" I asked her with a sincere smile. I wasn't insulting her, it's kind of our thing.

"Hey slut! Guess what?" She asked, a little to excited for my comfort.

"Bruno Mars finally called you back and asked you on that date?" I asked sarcastically.

"No." She scoffed playfully. "You've heard of Magcon, right?"

"Barely. What it is?"

"It's a meet and greet type thing." She answered.

"You mean like that thing I went to and met Britney Spears?" I asked.

"More or less." She began. "But it's for Viners and YouTubers more than regular celebrities like you."

"Oh that's me. Just your typical average celebrity." I said and laughed.

She laughed.

"Well, I was invited to join them!" She said happily.

"Congrats Lisha! You deserve it!" I said and smiled.

"Now be home soon. Kat and Sarah are ordering a pizza and we're having a all-night Netflix party." She said 'a-matter-a-factly.'

I laughed and said bye. I got in my car and drove off.

I knew how this 'Magcon' thing would affect Felisha's life.

I didn't know it would affect mine.