Chapter 2 - Gym and Afterschool

Max made his way through the school, it was the end of the second break and frankly, he was overwhelmed. Max headed his way towards the sports class, he met all these new people and managed to remember the names, but just barely.

He didn't really understand everyone in the group he was introduced to. Max decided that this group was the outcasts since everyone was extremely weird but seemed like they belonged to a certain group. 'Hey, at least I'm in a group.' Max told himself. His old school was shit.

~flashback~
Max walked down the school hallway, hoping Pikeman wouldn't find him in the crowd of chatting people. His hopes were torn to pathetic pieces as he was tripped.

Max frantically glanced around for the culprit who tripped him, once he found the camo shoe he followed the shoe to up the leg, soon meeting golden eyes, a face full of acne and a grin revealing all his braces.

"Maxine! I was looking for you, I couldn't let you go without a good morning." He smirked. Max scowled, "Its Max, Pizza face!" he scowled, quickly trying to stand and get away.

Max silently cheered to himself as he stood up, but gasped when he was suddenly pinned to a locker. "You're not going anywhere," He cackled, punching Max, causing max to lose consciousness.
~flashback over~

Max blinked into reality, shaking his head to rid himself of the thought. Max was glad to know there were people accepted him, even if it's been a couple hours. Max has never felt this welcome before. Though Max would never admit it.

Max stared down at his red and white Adidas, thinking of his next class. It was luckily the last class of the day, but Max was terrified of it. Of course, it had to be a sport, Max scowled at the thought. Max knew that he would be suffocating in his binder, and would have to be careful.

Maybe if he gets a nice teacher, he can explain his situation to her. Even so, Max had asthma, so he had another good reason to avoid sport.

Max arrived in the boy change rooms, glancing around at the guys surprisingly just getting changed with not a lot of talk. As he stepped in, he jumped as someone grabbed his shoulder. With a swift turn around and shove, he shoved the person he touched him.

The sudden strike of fear turned into anger then suddenly another feeling he hasn't felt before.
Dolph was on the ground, eyes wide as he had panic in his eyes. "S-sorry to scare you," Dolph squeaked, holding his chest. Max bit his lip, "No its fine, I shouldn't have shoved you. Dolph, right?" Max offered his hand, and Dolph took it.

"Yea, Im Dolph. I was just going to see if you needed a spare sports shirt." He asked, German accent very prominent in his voice.

Max nodded at him, "Sure, hook me up." He replied, rubbing his arm and glancing around. Dolph dug around in his bag and gave him the shirt, "I alvays carry a spare in my bag, sometimes I'm forgetful." He grinned, and Max nodded. "Yea, I get like that too." He admits, putting his bag into a locker.

Dolph looked at him expectantly, and max felt uneasy. Max glanced around, once he found a change room Max quickly went to it, going in and lifting his hoodie and black singlet off.

Max glanced down at hos body, readjusting his binder quickly, then pulling on the shirt. You'd think it would be small on him, but it was quite baggy.

Now that max mentioned it, Dolph was wearing quite a baggy shirt. Once max decided he was satisfied with how he looked, Max stepped out and shoved his clothes into his bag. Dolph had already left, and Max relaxed. Max dug through his bag for the zip lock bag containing his asthma puffer.

Max didn't always have lung problems, max didn't like talking about why he did though. You'd think it was because of his binder, but you thought wrong.