Last.

Everything had started, always has it end.

The spring breeze blowing gently throughout the hair strands, giving the pale skin a slight chill, shuddering upon it.

This side of the park always be their favorite: forgotten and almost empty on the edge of the city, but has enough place to take a shelter or sit.

And here they are, sitting on the old bench with a dank ground under their feet. The wild flowers blooms delightfully, flutter along the breeze. What a romantic moment and place.

"Hyun..."

"It's okay, I understand. We don't have a place either since the beginning," the younger lad's lips curved into a faint smile.

And by that smile, the brunet feels he could break down anytime soon.

"I love y—"

"I know, Hyung," his smile still there but it has no soul inside, "And you love your Mom too. And soon... Your fiancée."

Kim Sunggyu's lips locked; losing all of his words.

"And me too," with a trembling voices, he keeps going, "It would never changed even we both have wives and a three children."

The world seems staying quiet, listening to every utterance. The older head dipped down, looking at his own hand as the latter gently chin up him.

And your eyes always be the prettiest.

"Listen to me," a single breath could be heard before followed by a soft and deep voices, "Even you are not mine anymore, you are still here. My feelings toward you... I didn't expect you would return it. And upon you said you love me too, I was the happiest man alive, you know?"

"I—"

"Sst, I haven't done yet," with a swifts motion, he takes Sunggyu's hand and gripping on it gently, "And I'm still now, even later. I know you'll be happy with a pretty wife your Mom had choosen and a few children. You'll be a father with a big tummy—"

"Yah!"

Woohyun chuckles, "—and nags around? I will be still the happiest man alive because I know you are happy."

Sunggyu's phone suddenly ringing. He releases one of his hand, letting the other on Woohyun's embrace as pulling it out. A name could be seen on the screen: Yongsunnie.

"I think— I need to go now. We can talk again tonight... And still can in the future, right?" He asks, in a tiny unsure voices.

Another smile pulled off by the younger, nodding firmly and gradually taking his hand off.

Feeling empty.

"Be happy, Hyung. Don't ever get hurt."

FIN