✰4✰

✰Zach's Pov✰
Song for the chapter: feat_yagirl-"I Cried 4 You"

"Who were you talking to?" James asks as he strolls over to the table, seeing that I had just got off the phone.

"Daniel and Jack, it was an emergency." I chuckle for no reason at all. The date went so well after all we spent almost two hours just talking.

"Oh, are you ready to go?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah, actually," I start and then sigh. I didn't want my time with him to end just yet. "I'm having a great time with you." I blurt out. He laughs as we stand and intertwined our hands.

"And I'm having a great time with you too Zach," I'm blushing madly. How does he have this affect on me. "If you want we can do something else." He says as we exit. He opens the passengers side door for me and shuts it once I'm seated. He then jogs over to the other side and gets in as well.

"Well what else can we do?" I ask.

"I have a lot in mind," He says eyeing me up and down. I shove him aside with a giggle. "I kid, I kid. Well it's only noon-ish how about a movie?" He suggests.

"Alright, but I get to pick." I say securing my seatbelt. He starts the engine and turns to me.

"Anything for you, baby boy."

•✰•

"And where have you been all day?" Jack questions the second I enter the house.

"Nice to see you too." I say sarcastically as I headed straight upstairs.

"It's going on night time and you left at like eleven in the morning." He says following behind me.

"Oops?" I giggle. "We just had some coffee, talked a lot, saw a movie, and lost track of time after he insisted on taking me out for dinner as well." I shrugged. "He's also an amazing kisser."

"Zachary," He sighs.

"What? He is." He rolls his eyes at me. "And can you believe he paid for everything? I told you some give sugar without getting sugar!" I sang wriggling my brows.

"Oh my God." Jack sighs for the millionth time.

"Anyways what have you guys been doing?" I say as I hang up my jacket.

"Nothing really except eating junk food and watching horror movies." He shrugs.

"I'll join you guys."

"Alright," Jack exits as I change into some pajamas for the night. After I'm all done I go downstairs to join the rest of them. Jack and Daniel were off in the kitchen and Corbyn was snoring on the single chair, where he somehow fell asleep in an uncomfortable position. It was just me and Jonah. I sat down a good foot away from him on the couch. He stared dead ahead and continued staring at the tv.

"So how was that date?" He asks suddenly, his voice almost startled me. I was not expecting him to speak to me.

"It was nice." I smile. As if on cue I got a notification from James on my phone.

"Must've been some date. For a minute there we thought you guys were going to have a sleepover of your own." He's joking I know, but with me? I see a slight smile ghost across his face. I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Ha, yeah." I say for lack of anything better to say. I was too astonished. He just chuckles as if this was normal. At one point it was but nowadays we couldn't even say 'hi' without arguing or something.

"Go on and reply to him, he's blowing you up." My phone chimed yet again. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw he had indeed sent a number of messages.