Part 1: "New city, Same old crimes"

Cole Phelps, LAPD and ex-Marine, had thought that being washed by water would be the end of him but instead he was saved by a hooded figure and was placed in a ally only hearing few words.
"Save Her"
...
"... ugh... is this heaven" Cole said waking up finding himself in a ally lying on a dumpster.
"Where am I?" Cole asked to himself before he heard gunshots and screaming.
"Ahh shit" Cole got up and ran noticing the old yet future looking environment before stopping and seeing a large crowd of people gathered around an area.
Cole pushed through the people and saw a man that was shot 8 times through the chest and 3 times in the leg who had a black beard and a slick head of hair and brown eyes. Right next to him was a girl in a red cloak looking at him in complete horror.
"Freeze, you're under arrest!"
The police had arrived to arrest the girl but was stopped by Cole.
"Who are you?" The Officer asked
"Cole Phelps, LAPD" Cole replied
"Never heard of you but if your an officer than you are obliged to help" The Officer said
"So tell me who is she as a start?" Cole asked while pointing to Ruby being taken away by an officer.
"Ruby Rose, daughter of Summer Rose, who died few years ago. People are saying that she was here before anybody else arrived." Explained the officer.
"Can I go see her Officer...?" Cole said
"Officer Colones and yes you can, you can also take my car as well." Colones answered
"Thanks" Cole said before entering the police car and driving to the police headquarters thanks to the GPS.
————————————————————
To Be Continued...

Feedback appreciated