Chapter One ~My Childhood

I Feel Empty..

Everyone I've Met Feel These.. "Emotions" ? "Angry","Sad","Happiness","Enjoyment" But I Never Felt These Things..

I Remember Hospitals .. Doctors.. Medicine.. As A Young Child..I Remember My Mother Telling Me That I'm Not Normal.. I'm Not.. Ordinary .. I Am "Unique" ? But On The Other Hand My Father Always Told Me I'm.."Mental".. "I Need To Be Contained" I Honestly Don't Know How To Feel..

So I Started To Pretend.. Pretend Like The Other Kids I Pretended To Be "Happy" "Sad" "Angry" But Deep Down InSide I Still Felt Empty. Empty Was The Only Emotion I Knew How To Feel.
When I Started Acting Different Me And My Mother "Bond" More She Claims. "After Those Words Slip
Through Her Mouth I Began To Feel An Emotion "Loved" ? .. I Started To Hang With Her More And She's Been The Only Person I Needed Thought The Age Of 9 My Father Decided To Run For Drugs Instead Of My Needs Ever Since It Just Been Me And My Mother.!
But Something Happened..
My Mother Went In A Hospital 7 Weeks Ago I've Been Told That "She Have a Disease".. She Have A Heart Disease.. She Have Blood Clots. Still To This Day I'm Wondering What Is She Worried About Why Was She So Stressed .. I've Been In The Hospital Being With Her 24/7 I Would Sleep With Her.. Eat With Her.. Bath With Her She Would Always Be ThankFul Of My Presence.. Only Night She Was Questioning Me About How Would I Feel After Death I Told Her I Would Be Heart Broken And I Said "Don't Give Up" We Laughed Joked Around And Ended Our Night.. I Was Awoken By People Movements..I Heard People Rushing To My Mother's Hospital Bed And The Doctors Was Pushing Me Out The Rooms I Was Extremely Curios On Whats Going On.. They Told Me To Wait In The Waiting Room. All I Could Think About Is My Mother Why Wasn't She Moving When I Was Escorted Out The Room Why Was She So Still..
I Finally Gets Told I Can Go Back In The Room I'm Checking My Surrounding To And It's Quiet You Can Hear A Pen Drop.. As Soon As I Step Foot In Room 10 I Was Shook.. I Checked The Monitor And It Was Shutdown.. The Doctor Said "I'm Sorry For Your Lost"..