Our Players

Errol - The late stockbroker at Wall Street. One of the wealthiest men in town before the Depression struck. He was murdered in the goat-pen at Tom and Vi's pre-wedding party.

Tom Lauren - The current stockbroker on Wall Street. Wealthiest man in the state New York. Married to European heiress Violet Smith. As much as he is wealthy, he is insecure.

Violet (Vi) Smith - A European heiress married to Tom Lauren. She used to be a model, but it was always a second-rate career for her, which is surprising judging her looks, but not surprising judging her pompousness.

Dr. Sigan Lee - The detective investigating the murder of Errol. He has this strange metal ball and a strange habit of tossing it from hand to hand. A very interesting bloke.

Colin - The son of George, and Toms nephew. Best friends with Eli, who helps out with the farm chores pertaining to goats and horses.

George - The brother of Tom, and father of Colin. He becomes very disturbed by Dr. Sigan Lee, and finds him a curious character. George is a very cautious person, and also very quick to suspect people.

Eli - Eli is best friends with Colin, and helps out with the goats and horses. He knew Errol from chores with our cloven-hoofed friends.