Chapter 17 - The Baby

Chapter 17

(Selena's POV)

I told Demi everything from earlier, the incident with Justin? Yeah.

"Why couldn't you kiss him?! I thought-"

"I felt this weird feeling in my stomach and my heart was just beating so fast and it was telling me 'kiss him, just do it.' But then i pulled away and ran off.. I don't know why." I sighed.

"Awe Selly, you're probably just not used to it anymore. I say listen to your heart. And next time that ever happens, just kiss him!" She gave me her advice. I nodded and we talked for a few hours.

"So what are you gonna tell Justin about the baby?" She asked.

I sighed. I forgot about that.

"I don't know.." A frown grew to my face.

Ya see.. What happen was something I shouldn't have done.. The baby wasn't really dead...

He was just.. Uhm..

A place..

(...)

Demi left after a while and u heard a knock at the door.

I groaned as I was in tears from thinking about my life. I stood up and went to the door, not caring how I liked or if my face was red from crying so much.

Then I saw Justin standing there in the pouring rain with a big pink box. (Sooooo cheesy with the rain part tho. 😂)

"Just-Justin?" I rubbed my soaked eyes.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was so depressed and.. And.. I couldn't help myself.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips on his.

I heard the box drop as his hands attached to my waist, kissing me back.

My hands wondered to his soaked hair as pulled away and just hugged him tightly.

"Princ-"

"SHH, I need to tell you something." I said, dragging him inside and taking the box inside too. We sat on the couch and I grabbed his hands.

"Drew isn't dead." I breathed out.

"W-what? Where is h-"

"He's at an adoption center." I interrupted him.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

I kissed him so that he wouldn't yell at me. But the damn horny boy put his hands on my ass. I slapped his hands and pulled away.

"What happen?" He asked.

"Here.." I sighed, now begins the full, TRUE, story.

~• Flashback •~

I was on the phone with Demi.

"Demi I just can't do this!" I yelled.

"Sel, don't worry.. You can take care of this baby! You'll be fine." She tried making me feel better. "No! I can't! And I won't!" I yelled, putting the baby in its baby seat and then getting in the car myself. "What do you-"

I hung up and threw my phone in the seat next to me. I started the car and drive quickly to the nearest adoption center.

I know, it was awful but I just couldn't do it. I was so depressed that I couldn't even think strait, I was awful at being a mom!

I forgot to burp the baby

I forgot to bathe him for 2 weeks once.

I'd always loose everything.

I wasn't ready.. Not only to be a mom, but to be a single mom.

So I couldn't handle it anymore, I has to do it.

I barged into the Adoption center and filled out a bunch of papers.

Before I left the place the woman tapped my shoulder and gave me a hug.

"I was a single mother once.. I know your trouble."

She said.

The words hit me in the heart. I wasn't the only woman to be a single mom. I took a look at Drew and a tear slipped. I had so many second thoughts.. I just couldn't though. I barged out of the doors and ran to the car and bursted into tears as I drove home.

~• End of Flashback •~

"Baby.." Justin drifted off. I was in tears, sobbing in his chest as he rubbed my back.

Then I heard my phone ring.

I sighed and picked it up with a sniffle.

"What?" I groaned.

"Miss Gomez?" I heard a woman say.

That voice, the greeting, that's the girl from the adoption center.

My eyes widened.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"W-we.." She drifted off.

"Your son died.." She said.

----------------------------------------------

-gasp- OWHH SHEIT.

1) how will Selena react?

2) how will Justin react just after being told his son is still alive?

3) what they gon' dooooooo?

Vote

&

Comment!