Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(2)

Chapter 2:

Ok, what the hell just happened? This guy tried to rape me and out of nowhere a frieking burst of water dropped all over his body. Is this a dream? am I going crazy? ugh, I swear I hate this.

As I was passing through the crowded people of Manhattan, I was thinking about how Tara literally left me for some stupid poeple. I'm her sister and she doesnt even care about me.

When I took a slight left from 42nd street, by mistake I bumped into someone so hard that I actually fell on the floor.

"I am so sorry" A teenage girl with choppy hair said, getting me up from my feet.

"Its ok, Im actually used to it already" I said picking up my purse from the floor.

"No I mean it, I am really-"

"Piper, she said its okay...just chill" A boy with blond hair who appears to be her boyfriend said

So her name is Piper? For a beautiful girl like her, its hard to beleive that her name resembles a pipe.

"Alright Jason, but its not nice to-"

"No its okay I swear" I said nodding my head.

Piper nodded and went back to her boyfriend Jason.

I just simply rolled my eyes and kept walking as if nothing happened.

Anywho, as I was walking along 42nd street, I felt like someone was following me. You may think I'm crazy or something because its obvious that a lot of poeple walk behind me on 42nd street.... but there was nobody there ..... I dont know, I just could feel it. And I swear if its that creepy guy that tried to rape me, I will literally kick him in the private part so hard, that he will wish he never messed with a girl in the past.

"You could come out now" I shouted loudly.

No response.

I gave a deep sigh and just kept walking and as you know it I turned around so fast that it didnt gave much time for the person to hide.

"Aha!! I knew someone was following me" I said pointing at him.

The guy looked about 29, he had shaggy hair, has light skin, black converse, and I guess he was a handicap since he had crutches.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Grover Underwood, nice to meet y-" But I cut him off

"Why are you following me? do you know that its rude to follow poeple?" I said putting my left hand on my hip.

"No- I mean yes, yes it is" He said nervously.

"Then why are you following me?" I asked once again.

"Because...... I want to be friends with you" He said with a big smile.

"If you really wanted to talk to a girl, you couldhave just go up to them and at least say hi or something" I said

"I know its just that" He said trying to find the right words.

"Listen when you know how to talk to a girl..... just.... I dont know... dont follow them" I said walking away.

"Wait!!" He said running up to me.

"What?" I said raising my right eyebrow.

"Can we try again or something?" He asked

I stood silent for a minute, trying to see if I should trust this stranger or not. He looks like a nice person, but probably nice people lead to rape. Or maybe not....

"Fine" I said pursing my lips.

"Im Grover, Grover Underwood" He said shaking my hands rapidly.

"Nice to meet you Grover, Im Marina Descartes" I said wiping my hands on my pants. I know its rude but his hands were really sweaty.

"So again, why were you following me?" I said as we took a slight right.

"Didnt I answer that question already" He said nervously once again.

"Why are you so nervous for?" I asked

"B-because, I dont know" He said simply.

I swear for some reason, I started laughing so hard,"What do you mean you dont know?"

"I- Ju-" But he was cut off by his phone.

"Hello?" He said.

...............

Grover looked at me for a second and said, "Yes its pouring rain right now"

................

"I know, I guess sunflower is the one"

...............

"Yes seeds has to be, you were right all this time, how did you knew, the seeds look exactly like the soil"

................

"Yes, anyways you will be the one that got to spoil the beans to the seeds so she could save and plant the soil"

.........

"I know its going to be hard, but you have to"

I was looking at grover with a what-the-f*ck-look.

........

"Yes I know, but anyways talk to you later... bye!"

"What the hell was that?" I asked squinting my eyebrows.

"Oh, something about plants thats all" He said simply.

"I dont get it, how its going to be hard to spoil the beans to the seeds?" I said

"Trust me its very hard to do that" He said with a sigh.

Okay, so I just made friends with a weirdo today. Like my isster just left me, someone tried to rape me, and now him.... but I got to give him credit though, he's kind of nice and funny.

"Okay, I think I have to go now... but it was nice meeting you though" I said walking away for good.

"Wait! Will I see you like soon or something" He shouted.

"UH- sure... yeah" I said(Hell no).

"Bye" He said waving his right hand side to side.

"Bye bye" I said.