Chapter 3: It's not what it looks like

Y/N POV

There was a moment of silence between us all, let's just say it didn't last long "OMG OMG OMG this can't be happening." Kira and Leila say (more like scream) in unison. I nod my head as if I was letting them know I wasn't kidding. I showed them the post. We stood there dumbfounded. For about 5 minutes after that, we screamed a lot until my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone to see it was from bighit entertainment I read out the message
" Dear Y/N L/N
We are excited to announce that you have won this amazing opportunity, now there are few things attached underneath. We will need you to fill in the details of the people coming on the trip with you after we have received this we will send you a set of instructions and your plane tickets. We look forward to meeting you as we were amazed by your dance. The risk you took impressed us and the way you expressed the lyrics of the song astonished bighit staff and BTS themselves. You should be very proud of yourself.

Yours Truly Bighit and BTS. "

I quickly fill out the form and send it off. Almost instantly my phone vibrates with another message from bighit with our tickets and instructions basically just telling us when our flight is and about how everything has been sorted for us; including the travel to the airport. I look over the message and see that our flight is tomorrow. "Omg, our flight is tomorrow we're going to have to get ready and pack straight away."

Time Skip

As we are going to be away for a while we walk round to our neighbours' house Thomas. We were planning on getting him to house sit for a while. When we got there we knocked on the door to see if he was in. I knocked ... there was no answer. I knocked again slightly louder this time. The door opened, the door must have been open beforehand I guess. We look at each other and walk-in (we knew him really well so it was cool) we started to walk into the house and look around, we finally find him but not how we expected.
Thomas is fully naked and is having sex with...my ex??? Is that AJ? "AJ..." I ask. All of a sudden Thomas squeals with shock and pushes AJ off of him. He glances at the TV than at us. We all look at the TV. Is that a...Elsa porno. Omg, what is happening? "Hey babe," AJ says casually. "I am not your bae" I snap. "It's not what it looks like," Thomas says awkwardly. "Why are we still here?" Leila mumbles. "I really don't know. Probs because this is a regular occurrence," says Kira. We all nod in agreeance. I scowl at AJ as he leaves the room he winks at me and slaps my butt on his way out. "Perv," I whisper under my breath. I take a deep breath in and try and focus on the positives. I then start to remember why we are here. "Uhhh...Thomas like were going on holiday to South Korea for a bit so like could you house sit and make sure nothing happens, water the plants that kinda stuff." I give him my puppy eyes that work on almost everyone. "Yah whatever guys."Thomas says in return "The instructions will be left on the counter with like the dates and shit like that you get the gist right." I say.
Thomas gives me a big thumbs up and we all do it in return. We then wave goodbye we walk away from the door. We hear soft moans and the video being switched back on and Thomas talking to someone on the phone... we laugh and giggle about this on the way back to my house.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

When we get to my house we slump down on the couch and watch a few k-dramas. I make everyone hot chocolate and bring through some cookies I had made. "Wow~ I can't believe we're going to meet BTS. It still hasn't sunk in." Leila says " Yah so true." Kira and I say in unison. Before you know it it was time for Leila and Kira to go home as they had a lot of packing to do (which was understandable) I walk them to the door and wave at them on the way out I smile brightly at them as they do the same. After they have gone I decide to get ready for bed. When I lie back into my bed I think over the events of the day and smile to myself before drifting off peacefully into a deep sleep.

A/N Well haven't got much say but yes AJ and Thomas are bi so yah
BTS will be coming in this soon so yah

Okay baiiiii