Study study study

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Ok so Harry the test results said that your body is fighting but" "but" I say "it's not fighting as hard as it should be so were going to do a surgery to-" "surgery what no I-I can't" I say freaking out."Harry it's ok it's just to help your body to fight more" he says "when will it be" I ask "tomorrow" he says.

"can I talk to Louis and tell him about it right now if you don't mind" I ask and be nods and leaves.its been almost a whole month since I e told Louis I have cancer and every morning and night we talk "hey Louis" I say "hey babe so how's the cancer" he asks Nd I smile "I have to get surgery" I say.

"wait what why" he says making a pouting face "it's to help my body fight off the cancer more" I say "oh ok I'm glad it's not really important.....I miss you a lot Harry" he says "I miss you too Lou" I say and he smiles he likes when I make it rhyme.

"I can't wait till I take this stupid fucking test so I can come back there with my degree and help take care of you oh and speaking of medical doctor stuff I'm rig now learning about cancer and I know what's going on through you" he says "I can't wait for you to get here too so you can help my doctor help me" I say smileing.

"you know Harry not trying to make you feel bad your beautiful but you look the same like the day you told me you had cancer" be says "I know but trust me I'm getting better" I say "I know Harry look I would love just talking to you but I have to study like crazy" he says.

"ok love you bye" "love you bye" and we hang up. He's been studying so much I know it's for the big test but its sad I just want to talk to him I need to hear him atleast every day I miss him so much I can't wait to see him again and when I do I'm going to give him the biggest hug and kiss ever and that's a promise.

"Harry you done" marcel says and walks in alone and shuts the door and sits down next to me "so your going to have surgery" he says "yeah hey where's Connor Tristan James and brad" I ask "in the waiting room I wanted to be alone with you" he says and grabs my hand "Harry I can't believe this is happening I mean you have cancer" he says.

"marcel I'm going to be fine I will fight through it" I say "but what it'll you can't Harry what if it hits hard and your too late I can't loose my only family member left Harry I just can't lose you" he says crying and I hug him.

"I won't ever give up trying marcel I'm going to try my hardest to fight through this I swear I'm going to do all of that for you" I say and wipe his tears and he smiles "I love you marcel" I say "I love you too Harry" he says."Harry you need him to be here" marcel says.

"no he needs to focas on school and I need to focas on getting better and I can't do that when he's here I can't focas on anything when he's around cause all I can focas on is him onl him like everything around us doesn't exist only is two and I can't let that happen I need to get better" I say.

"well maybe he can help you get better maybe he's why your body isn't fighting as hard as it can" he says. Marcel left and once again I was alone in the hospital room warning Liam Niall and zayn on TV on our interview "so how is Harry doing" she asks.

"um he's doing ok he's not as sick as he was earlier in the month but it still isn't good" Liam says in tears and Niall rubs his back "Liam we know how emotional this is to you but-"

Then it happens Liam snaps

"No you don't ive been friends for as long as I can remember so you don't know how this is for me you don't know how close Harry and I are if you think larry is close Ive lived with him for a good year when my family needed help and we always get along at the x-factor I mean instead of being in a room with any one he would come into mine and zayns room cause he could only hang out with me".

"so don't go saying how you know you don't know you don't know a lot of things about our life's so don't go saying stuff like that cause you don't know how I feel ok but when you have some one like a brother to you find out he has cancer then you can come tell me how you can relate but till then don't say you know how I feel" he says and gets off of the stage "oh Liam" I say.

"Liam stop" Niall says running after him "I'm so sorry for that he's just very emotional right now" zayn says "no it's ok he looks like he's been holding that in for a while" she says.

"I mean yeah every host says they know how we feel when we talk about Harry and Liam just can't take it any more they're best friend sure so are me and Louis or larry but no they're the best friends out of the group trust me" zayn says and I smile.

"well zayn how do you feel about this" she asks "to be honest I'm not taking anything well I mean my best friend Louis is gone Harry's in the hospital I hardly see me boyfriend my other friend is a emotional wreak so I'm trying to stay all calm and stuff but its hard when everything around you all these walls are crumbling down and you try everything to keep it up but you can't do anything to help it it's just going to fall and when it completely does you can rebuild it but it will never be the same" zayn says and I'm in tears right now.

"zayn thank you for that really thoughtful talk and we thank you for coming and this is our show" she says and I turn off the TV and start to cry.

"Harry" tl a nurse says and I start pushing her away and nurses come hold me down and a nurse I jests something into my IV cord and I feel droopy till I I aly fall asleep.

~~~~

I wake up and I looks around and see baloons and flowers and teddy bears "everyone's family was here they said hi but they had to go" Liam says looks at the red roses "these are from my mom" he says.

"Liam I saw your little break down" I say "I know you did but I needed to get it out Harry" he says and as I'm about to say something I feel a pain in my chest and it gets hard for me to breath and I black out.