This Terrific Treasure BoyxBoy Stories! Author #25

MattAttack 

Member since: 2011

Stealing Love

Jamie is not an average seventeen year old. He's not the usual party crazed teen. He is entering his A-levels in school. But, when a new boy enters the school, called Andrew Parks, all his rationality is thrown out the window. He can't wrap his head around his feelings for this boy. Does he love him? Or is he just trying to get over his break up from his relationship with the arrogant Tyler? Unfortunately, Jamie can't act on this new attraction. Andrew is dating his best friend Sarah. But when Andrew feels a connection, he may not be so willing to ignore it for Sarah. And to make things even more complicated, Tyler reveals that he wants Jamie back and the school homophobe Josh becomes even more aggressive. How will one person deal with all of this? Or will it all go wrong for Jamie? Read and find out! (I know, I'm awful at descriptions)

Chapter #1-->2119622

The Greatest Challenge

Blake Hunter. Player. Sex God. Hottest guy to ever strut the halls of Caltry College. He has literally had EVERY student at the school, and his strange rules when it comes to sex means he might go starved of his sexual fix. That's when Alex Arthurs walks in. The cute, loner, emo boy. Blake has chosen him for his next play thing. But what happens when Alex shoots the hottie down? Will Blake walk away with his tail between his legs? HELL NO! If there's one thing Blake loves more than sex, it's a challenge, and Alex is without a doubt his greatest challenge yet. But, will Blake have his way with Alex, or will this venture have a very new twist for the self confessed man-whore Blake? Read and find out!

Chapter #1-->2646008