Catching Up

Lissa POV

Is been a week since the anonymous caller called me, I been a little on edge. Every time the phone rings my hearts starts racing, but can you really blame me? I don't think so

I even feel like I could write a book about my life, I mean wouldn't you want to read about a girl who falls in love with a billionaire just to find out that divorces her. Classic cliche book, am I right?

Officer Thomas and I have spent quite a lot of time together, after the phone call I received he has not let me out of his sight. I still have not decided whether that is a good idea or not, I think he has started to developed feelings for me, but I am not sure if I am ready to take that big step.

I know its been quite a few years since the divorce, but I am not sure if my hearts has healed itself. It still hurts, knowing that you can't fully give your heart to someone else because a part of it die, a long time ago.

Anyway, I was supposed to meet up with Caroline and her kids to catch up with each other. I got to admit, I'm a little bit sad knowing that Tyler would not be there, I know I can call Travis, I am sure he would let me see him, but I don't really want to talk to him right now.

25 minutes later

"Hey, Caroline,"

"Lissa!!!!!" said Hannah all excited "Where is Ty"

I found it really cute how she couldn't really pronounce Tyler name

"He is not here, but I promise you that I would try to bring him next time," I told her

"You promise"

"I promise"

"Hi Liz, how have you been"

"I am doing great, thanks for asking how about you?"

"I am doing good too"

"Where is Sammy"

"He is at soccer practice right now"

"Anyway how have you been"

"Aside from finding out that Tyler was my ex-husband child, life has been pretty good so far," I did not want to tell her about the phone call because I did not want her to worry about me, she already had a lot in her plate taking care of Hannah and Sammy.

"Are you okay? How was seen him again after a long time?"

"I am doing great, and as how I am feeling I can't really tell you right now, my head feels like it could explode any minute"

"Have you thought about taking a vacation, or going somewhere to clear your mind"

"Sometimes, but I don't think that is such a good idea right now, I just want to stay home for a bit, try to relax and figure out what am I going to do now"

"Is okay, I get it but remember that if you ever need something, or you just want to talk know that I am here
for you"

"Anyways is getting a little late, soccer practice will be ending soon"

"No its okay I understand, I will see you later"

"Hannah say goodbye to Lissa"

"Bye"

"Bye, sweetheart"

I was just about to leave when my phone rang, it was again an unknown number, so I didn't know whether to answer it or not. But I figure I couldn't live in fear, so I took my chance

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Lissa?"

"Who is asking?"

"Clara, Tyler's mom"

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he is fine but he is been asking about you, so I told him I would give you a call and see if you were interested in coming to to see him"

"I would love to go see him"

"Perfect, would you mind coming to our house, Travis doesn't like it when we go out by ourselves. Especially right now, when there is so much stuff going on"

"Is okay, I get it. When do you want me to come over?"

"Are you available tomorrow, let said about 3:00 pm?"

"That sounds great"

"Great, I would text you the address, see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

I was so happy I was finally going to see Tyler again, I didn't care if Travis was present. I just wanted to see him, and while I am there I should ask Clara about setting up a playdate for Tyler and Hannah

Hopefully, she wouldn't be against this, I know Tyler is probably missing Hannah already

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❤️🧡

Please vote and comment

Sorry about not updating sooner