25

draco malfoy had never intended to fall asleep on the roof. and he hasn't intended to fall asleep cuddled up to the boy who lived.

but before he knew it he was tangled in a pretzel like mass of limbs with the boy, and much to the content of  draco's half asleep self. he nuzzled closer to the warm mass surrounding him.

draco's eyes fluttered open softly, his eyelashes dewy and eyelids heavy. he glanced up at the sunrise and smiled. not his draco malfoy façade smile either.

draco glanced to his right at the warm mass that seemed to be protecting him from the harsh cold of the fall and almost choked when he discovered none other than the infamous harry potter.

draco didn't know what to do. if he moved back, he would wake harry, and then if he tried to escape he'd awake the whole common room below him.

draco had only one choice.

or so he liked to think, because secretly, draco was deeply enjoying the warmth harry was providing. he, with mock reluctance, cuddled back into harry, tangling his legs with harry's and laying back on his chest.

and draco really did enjoy it.

as draco pondered what to do with his free thinking time until potter woke up, his mind drifted to his sexuality. if he was enjoying this so much, then how could he possibly be straight? if he had enjoyed last night so much, how could he possibly be straight?

draco had never considered himself one with the ladies. he had just never seen the appeal really, he didn't much like he concept of a relationship with a girl too much. the more draco thought of it, the more inclined he had always been to attraction to men and masculine people.

draco pushed he thought from his mind. i mean, he could see himself being happy with a girl, but it seemed like such a specific set of circumstance. most everybody else he could possibly think of he would be happier with than a girl.

draco had some serious googling to do when he returned to his dorm.

A/N i struggled a lot with this chapter for some reason??? i feel like it doesn't sound like my writing style and i'm really sorry about that.

i also have a new fic out called shattered, it's also drarry and it would be ultra cool i you checked it out