😈Invisible shackles😈

It was one week for Diwali.the whole locality was overwhelming with crackers and laughter.here I was getting ready to get to work.I had my breakfast and was running to hospital.

Ya I am paru working as a medical officer.I have an meeting today and already running late.after reaching the conference room and placed my bag one among the other and rushed in.thank god,it didn't start yet.the chief guest arrived later and lectured about "dengue and its prevention" for about two hours.

Later my colleagues and myself came out to take our bags.I couldn't find my bag and remember keeping it.I inquired watchman nearby whether did he see anyone taking my bag.he told few people from IT had meeting here,they must have taken it by mistake.

I went to the opposite building which was an IT park and saw a group of people having merry run around..ya I know a feel of jealousy.I went to one of the girls and asked whether they had seen my bag[described it].one of the boys"hey babe,the bag is over here,I am extremely sorry about it,"I said thank you and was about to leave.But he continued the conversation asking about me.he asked me to join for a cup of coffee in the cafe of same building.I resisted initially but later I agreed.

Three of his friends also joined us.it was good talking with them until I drank the coffee.