😱part 3😱😱

When I turned to see the same guy,I started running gathering my utmost strength.I didn't know how did they manage to find me.I couldn't run more and saw a opened door of an apartment and entered it.

     I entered the apartment and hid inside a water tank which was closed with rough.I heard footsteps nearby and I was praying to all Gods possible to save me.few minutes later,I heard a bullet sound with so many footsteps.

       I thought may be police must have caught and just peeped out.ya that was true.those monsters were arrested by the police.one of the policeman called out my name surprisingly,I came out and asked me whether I was fine.I was really confused now.

        I heard my friend's voice calling me.I was so happy to see them.I cried so much and gave a bone crushing hug.there is another doubt and how did these people knew I am here.I asked them but they told me to take rest and explain things later.I turned to the police officer and thanked them.the inspector told me "there is surprise waiting for me and told me leave home safe."

        I reached home with so much questions in my mind.I decided not to tell my mother what happened today,she will be scared to death.I was acting cool.I switched on the tv and it was the news.I was shocked to see me on the tv.the police inspector said,"this trafficking is being the most vulnerable crime all over.we decided to a small step to stop this trafficking at local areas and today we  got our mission success.we were undercover,decided to use a girl unknowing to her as a bait to catch them.we were so concern that she might not get into trouble,so one of our police men,Mr.raj joined the trafficking gang few months back and gathered information about them.after knowingly about their whole trafficking business,we started to execute the plan.it was our raj who misplaced her bag and he too accompanied her to the coffee shop.later they took her to their place. they left two people,one was our raj in the place to take care of the girls in the home.later raj told him to get some food so that she could escape thinking no one will be around.after that man left,raj hid themselves inside so that she couldn't see him.the girl left the place.meanwhile the other man returned the food and raj informed that one of the girl escaped,he went in search of her.

      Raj called us to their place and rescued other girls in the home and arrested the person who was in there already.later we came in search of the other guy and we found him too.now we have to find the head of this trafficking soon.raj will be awarded soon.I wanted to thank and say sorry to risk her life🤕😰😵😱.thank you"

        How do you feel when you come to know this ???I was outraged with anger and I was about to break the tv but???😈😨😨

    U know what,my mom woke me up😈

    When I woke up,I felt it was very real and hugged her tightly.she got worried and asked me whether I was fine.I just nodded.but still this dream so disturbing me and I wanted to share with you people.