Page 2

Ethan's P.O.V

Sean had explained what happened to me, He was sweet.

He made me breakfast, Which i ate of course, it was really good!

After eating i went to the bathroom to get ready for the day,

As i was putting my shirt on i saw a Soulmate mark on my wrist, (Tattoos aren't called tattoos they are called soulmate marks)

Angel wings?

Angel wings?

"W-What?" i said out loud, i heard a knock on the bathroom door,

"Ethan? You alright? You've been in there awhile" i heard Sean's thick irish accent inform me.

i pulled my sleeve down so it would cover my mark and walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, Fine" i told Sean.

i sat on the couch and Sean sat beside me, We sat in silence as we watched a movie.

Jack's P.O.V

i sat on the couch in silence, i wanted to speak to Ethan but he seemed to be enjoying the movie.

i looked over at him scanning his pale acne covered face, His eyes were greenish blue like rainforest water, His messy hair was a deep brown with light blue on the top, He was so cute i looked down and shook my head NO! i barely know this person!

i looked over at Ethan once again and saw he was looking at me as well but he quickly looked away once he noticed we made eye contact.

Ethan was rubbing his wrist which was covered by his sleeve, Why was he nervous? 

He's in a house with a stranger! No shit's he's nervous!

"Hey Ethan" Ethan looked up at me, A small 'Huh?' escaping his lips.

"You know you don't have to be nervous around me, Right?"

Ethan shifted in his blankets, "i-i know.. Just.."

"Just what?"

"Sean-"

"Please! You can tell me,"

"Wel- Ok..." Ethan moved closer to me and pulled up his sleeve, Angel wings.

i lifted up my sleeve and looked at my wrist, Angel wings.

i looked up at Ethan shocked, He was my soulmate...?

"Y-you're my-"

"Yes..."

 it was silent for a moment until i leaned closer to Ethan so that our noses almost touched.

Ethan face heated up as he stared into my eyes, His eyes were so beautiful...

Without thinking i leaned in more and closed the gap between us, Our lips moved in perfect unison.

Once i realized what i was doing a pulled away almost fell off the couch.

Ethan's P.O.V

After Sean kissed me he pulled away.

His face was pitch red.

"E-Ethan! i-i am so  s-sorry!" Sean stammered out, i found it adorable.

i moved closer to the irish man,

"its perfectly fine sean <3" i said as a laid my head on his lap and fell asleep.

(i tried)