47. Beach

Months passed.. My Aunt visited here last December and I accompanied her to visit my Mom's grave. She wants to see me too.

Kris' with EXO members already graduated from high school. It's Summer time, the EXO members decided to have an outing. They invited me, Ji Eun and Fei to go to the beach resort. They planned that we're just going to meet up at 10 am on the venue. I'm with Ji Eun, Kris, Baekhyun while Fei is with Chanyeol, Luhan and Chen on the other car. Then, as we arrive the beach resort, we approached the EXO members sitting on a table with some girls sitting beside them.

"They're here.." Tao smiled looking at us. I scanned to look all of them especially those five unknown pretty girls sitting.

"Luhan!" the two girls stood up and greeted him. "Oh. Hi.." Luhan greeted and smiled at the two. The two girls cling on Luhan's arm so happily.

"Hi~" The unknown girl greeted us. She's sitting beside Kai while Kai's arm is wrapped around her shoulders.

"Oh. Right.. I'm Lucy. Kai's girlfriend.." She greeted us with a smile.

"Nice meeting you.." Chen answered then, smiled.

"I'm Kayla.." The other girl said smiling and she's beside D.O. She's so pretty but she had this petite body that makes her cute.

"My girlfriend.." D.O answered and I heard the howling of the other members. "Yah! D.O. You lucky brat." Chen laughed. "Shut up, Chen. You're just jealous."

"Yeah. Because he don't have girlfriend.." Tao agreed and laughed.

"Yah! Tao! Why? You have one?!" Chen glared at him and Tao stopped from laughing. "No." Tao sighed. Then, all of us laughed.

"We're just the same!" Chen laughed.

"It's so hot. I want to take a dip now.." Sehun said.

"Me too." Chen agreed.

"Me three." Baekhyun said.

"Let's go, Chen, Baekhyun.." Sehun said and Chen nodded. "Okay."

"Me too!" Tao said. Then, the three quickly took off their shirts and ran towards the beach.

"Kris.. We'll just change.." I said and he nodded. "Okay. Just don't change into a very revealing swimsuit or else I'll let you wear my shirt." He said in a serious tone. I slapped his arm and chuckled. "Yah! It's not revealing. It's just a normal one.." I said. "Okay, then.." He smiled. I didn't buy a swimsuit that's so revealing. I don't have the guts to wear that kind.

Fei, Ji Eun and I went to the comfort room to change into our swimsuits. My eyes widened when I saw the three girls finished changing into their swimsuits. Their swimsuits are quite revealing and sexy. I'm envious because of their white skin, slender body and big chests. Compared to mine, it's a disappointment. I mean, my chest is not that big like theirs but I'm not that flat chested you know. I'm just average. Haha. But.. I'm just envious because they got great and sexy bodies.

"We'll go now, Suzy, Fei, Ji Eun.." Lucy said then, smiled at us. She's friendly.

"Aww. I'm so envious, Suzy. They got big chests! But I will not lose!" Ji Eun said.

"Because you want to win Luhan's heart?" Fei grinned and I saw Ji Eun frowned when she heard Luhan.

"No." She sadly said.

"What? Why?"

"Can't you see that Luhan had two girls with him." Ji Eun chuckled.

"I thought you have feelings on him?" Fei eyed on her.