Chapter 1

It all started on a dark stormy night in the small town of Beacon Hills. It was all Hallows eve. The children were dressed in their costumes to go trick or treating, while their parents were getting ready for adult parties. The teenagers of the town were at their own parties getting wasted.

A young high school senior, Chey McCall was getting ready to go out with her friends on a hunt to find the trickster that was wreaking havoc on the little town, killing innocent people. The girl was dressed in a Batman shirt with a teal plaid shirt over it, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and some black wedge sneakers. She had her auburn hair pulled back in a messy bun.

There were rumors going around that her brother's friend was the trickster, but Chey couldn't imagine sweet defenseless Stiles committing the crimes, especially when his dad was the county Sheriff. Chey had to find out the truth for herself.

She rushed down the stairs and was confronted by her brother, Scott, and the so called trickster, Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stilinski. Chey smirked softly and hid her now cherry-red face from view.  'God he is so hot,' was all she could manage to think.

Stiles smirked "now why are you hiding your face from my view?"

Scott smirked "because she likes you, the scent of arousal is rolling off of her." He scrunched up his nose at them to show disgust. 

Chey blushed softly and hid her face even more. Stiles looked at her with a shocked look and blushed softly with her.

Scott cleared his throat "ok now lets get to it." He pointed to the door, to urge them to hurry up and leave.