My vampire crush.

Everywhere he went people would talk to him. He was well known. Kayle Hartley, student of Blackwood high. His parents were the world renown business partners who owned over twenty huge businesses that were successful and located around the world.

kayle..tall, with light brown hair and green eyes flecked with brown and he was as pale as moonlight. His parents had recently moved into the small town Blackwood to start yet another business, clearly not a very popular one.

New in town but everyone knew him, he was a little withdrawn from everyone else, he was different. I walked down the hall and we passed. I caught his smell as he brushed the sleeve of my shirt, he smelt of the latest cologne with a hint of roses and with a faint underlying scent of metal so thick I could taste it. I held my breath as a feeling rushed through my body, like lightening. Trying not to fall as I walked, I headed to my next class with the thought of him in my mind.

I had finally forgotten about him when I walked into history and sat down in my usual seat towards the back of the class. I began to pull out my books when I felt a brush against my skin and the same lightening like feeling rush through me again. Thoughts started replaying in my mind with a sense of hot desire that flew under my skin. He sat down next to me and dazzled me with his wide, beautiful smile.

"Hey I'm Kayle, nice to meet you" he said with a sparkle in his eyes.

I blushed and looked him in the eyes.

"uh..Hi, I'm Layla.. you're new right?"

He brushed a stray strand of hair away from his eye and relaxed in his seat.

"Yeah, my parents just moved here and I don't really know anyone around here."

He leaned in towards me and I could feel his warm breath against my cheek.

"Oh.. yeah, well...uh."

I stuttered as he leaned in closer and I could feel the warmth of his hand on my leg.

"you're very beautiful. Layla...I like that name... We should be friends."

He backed off and I released my breath in a barely audible sigh, he smiled.

I could see him watching me with such interest through the whole lesson, what was so interesting? Did he like me? So many thoughts flooded my mind.

History is my last class today, not once did I see Kayle throughout the entire day. I drag myself into history and sit in my usual seat. I waited for a while, anticipatiing the moment when he would come sit next to me and smile. When he did not appear I felt sadness flood through my body. I opened my book and buried myself in it.

The bell rings and a huge mass of people shuffle out the front doors, many colours distract me at the same time but my life seemed to be swirling into one entire painting of misery. I unlock my locker and place my books in. I retrieve my homework, closing my locker I smell a familiar scent. Kayle.

"Hey Layla, would you like some company for your walk home?" He asked with a smile.

How did he know I walked home? We only just met yesterday.

I turn and lose myself into his green eyes instantly.

"I would love some." I smiled back at him, losing myself in his green, innocent eyes.

Walking out the doors of the now dull coloured school the word vomit starts.

"Why did you move here? Why and how do your parents own so many companies? Where did they get all that money?" I question him and see confusion dash across his face.

"Wow... Calm down Layla." He joked.

"Sorry.. I'm just really... Curious." I confessed.

"How about we start of with the normal questions first, like what's your favourite colour?" he smiled.

A slight shiver crawled up my spine, I crossed my arms infront of me and bowed my head. Warmness flows through me and I had the sudden urge to kiss him, but ignoring it, I snapped back to reality noticing that he had his arm around me.

"Well.. My favourite colour is purple, oh, and I can't forget white, what's yours?" I gleamed.

"Well I must admit purple is a great colour but mine is turquoise, how about favourite food?" He answered.

I found myself lost in his eyes again.

"I love Italian food, a perfect date for me would be a Italian dinner and sitting by a fire and watching movies." I giggle.

"Done." He answered while staring into my eyes.

I've known him for 2 days and he already has my heart.