Chapter 8

"No please Aiden, please you can't do this to me!" 

He had his back turned to me. "I'm sorry I can't be with you, I don't love you like I use to anymore."

I fell to my knees balling harder then what I was already. 

"But what about our child, I'm pregnant and its yours."

"You'll find someone who will love you and take care of the child." That's when he walked out the door never to be seen again.

"I'm sorry Thea."

I sat straight up and screamed as I woke up from the nightmare.  Aiden just held me while I cried. I had a nightmare about losing him, and I was carrying his child. That's not a bad thing that I was carrying his child.

I realized it's really early in the morning, about 4:30 am. We had just gotten home about four hours ago. 

"What happened Thea?" Aiden asked stroking my head trying to calm me down. 

"I had a nightmare that you were leaving me because you didn't love me anymore and I was carrying your child and you left forever." I only cried harder at the image of him leaving. 

"Shhhhhh, I'm not leaving, I won't ever leave. I promise." I relaxed a bit, God he makes me so happy.

All I did was hug him really tight, I don't want him to leave me. I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me. 

"God you're so beautiful Thea." I smiled and laughed.

"But my eyes are all red and puffy from crying." 

He just smiled bigger, "That doesn't matter to me."

I couldn't help but smile, jeez he's so handsome. I just rested my head on his chest again and soon feel asleep. 

-------------------

I woke up to a great scent in my nose, I fluttered my eyes open and looked up to see Aiden's sleeping face. 

All I could do was just pinch his cheeks which made him smile. 

Cutie.

I kissed Aiden's chest and cuddled up to him again, hes just so cuddly man.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. He opened his eyes and turned to look at the time. 

"Shit." He murmured.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up, as he tries to get dressed quickly. 

"I have to go to work." He came close and gave me a quick peck.

"Be safe." I said looking into his eyes, he smiled.

"Tonight we'll lay in bed and watch movies okay?"

I just smiled and nodded. I stood up and gave him a hug which he returned.

"I love you" He said before he left the bedroom door.

"I love you too!" I yelled as I heard him jogging down the stairs.

God that man, always forgetting he has work, even though we're in high school, he still has a job to help his mother out. 

I walked downstairs and started to make some pancakes, I wonder if Jackson is home?

"JACKSON!" I yelled from where I was he usually answers if he's home even if he's asleep he'll wake up and answer me. 

No response.

"Hm. Guess his isn't here." I just shrugged and make three pancakes for myself. 

I finished my pancakes and put my dish in the sink. I decided to watch some scary moveis even though Aiden isn't here to protect me. 

I heard the doorbell ring, but didn't move to open it because I know Jackson has his key, and Aiden has his own key. I decided to go check, i looked out the kitchen window lowly so that they wouldn't see me. It was just Anne.

I walked over and opened the door.

"Hey." I said as I smiled at her.

"You didn't care to tell me!" She crossed her arms.

"Tell you what?"

"That you and Aiden kissed?! I'm your best fucking friend! I'm suppose to know these things!"

I let her come inside and sit. I gave her all the details, after that she was okay. 

We just sat and watched TV until she had to leave due to work. She works at a cafe.

I just sat and scrolled through Instagram until I heard the front door open.

"Hey there little sis." Jackson plopped down next to me.

"Hey hey. Do you know when Aiden gets off of work?" I asked putting my phone down and turning my whole body towards Jackson.

"He should be getting off in an hour or so."

I groaned. "What can't wait for him to get home?" 

I pouted. "We woke up late and he had to go so I didn't get much time with him this morning." 

Jackson just nodded and headed upstairs. "I'm going to take a shower and maybe a nap."

I just nodded and laid down on the couch. 

-----1 hour later-----

I heard the front door open and close with someone sighing.

I got up so quick and ran to Aiden and hugged him like I haven't seen him for months.

"Hey baby girl. I see you missed me."

I just nodded, oh his scent how I missed it. 

I just jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist telling him to carry me to our room I guess you can say. He just chuckled and wrapped his arms under my thighs to support me as he carried me up the stairs. Jackson was coming down and saw.

My face went bright red. "Use protection!" Jackson yelled up the stairs. 

"Will do!" Aiden yelled back. I gasped and smacked Aiden's arm.

"What? You know I'm joking, I won't not until you're ready." He added a wink. 

I just dug my head into his chest. 

He opened our bedroom door and set me down on the bed, and went to go change out of his work clothes. 

I got up and started to change into one of Aiden's shirts since you know I love his scent. He laughed and laid down on the bed, I just climbed on top of him and closed my eyes breathing in his scent even more.