Drunk

Barry's POV
I scanned the room to find her sipping on some champagne. Cisco invited us to a welcoming party for Sarah's parent.

She had on a short green dress with silver high heels. Some random guy was making her laugh and she placed her hand on his chest while smiling. I know what that means. I definitely know what that means.

Time to introduce myself.

"Hey Cait" I smiled.

"Barry!" She squealed and pulled me in for a hug. She literally smells like strawberries. I really really like strawberries. "This is my friend, Eli. I'm not sure if Cisco told you about him"

Why would he tell me about him?

He extended his hand and I shook it. Damn, he has a firm grip. He's muscular with a slightly brown complexion. I can't lie, he's insanely handsome.

"Eli, this is Barry Allen, one of my coworkers and friend".

Friend?

"Where's Iris?" She asked eagerly.

After explaining that she was insanely tired and had a lot of work to do the following morning, Caitlin told me to stay with her and Eli for the night. The suggestion seemed to make Eli uncomfortable.

He eventually walked away which made me a little happy. I just want to get to know you, Caitlin Snow.

I want to be there for you. Let me be there for you.

"Can I offer you in an alcoholic beverage?" She asked and smiled.

"Common, you know I don't get drunk" I replied, suddenly flaunting the fact that I am a metahuman.

She smirked but tried to cover it up while replying "not as yet". This made me intrigued. Intrigued and I wanted to kiss her so badly.

In less than a second, she pulled out a liquid that was in a syringe. "Aha!"

Puzzled but amused. She said that she created a type of alcohol that will eventually allow me to get drunk.

I didn't know if to laugh or worry due to the fact that she had that in her purse. She poured a little in my champagne glass and.. well I feel great.

"Have you ever wonder what would happen if speed and ice mix?" I asked awaiting her response.

"They're opposites, arent they suppose to explode or not mix at all?" She stated while smiling at my now-tipsy-state.

Nodding my head "What if the speed is really attracted to the ice?" I asked

Trying to cover up her sad tone, she said "speed may be attracted to ice but in the long run, the relationship won't work because no matter how much we try to fight it. Speed is speed. And ice is ice" I diverted my eyes to her.

"You thought about their relationship together?"

She smiled a little and focused her attention to me "it was all I thought about for a period of time, but that's gone now" she teased but I could sense the seriousness in her tone.

I didn't know what to say. Thank god Cisco came. He introduced us to Sarah parents but while they were speaking to each other, I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in her mind.

I poured the syringe of liquid into my glass to get me drunk however Caitlin smiled and thanked me for getting her a drink.

She took my drink.

I guess this meant 'Youre not allowed to get fully drunk'

She bit her lower lip and looked down. Stop making me go crazy over you.