Chapter 3

Maddie

Is Half way during school and school is already boring I don't understand why school can't be fun and exciting but no is boring god I hate school,

Since is lunch time I really don't eat because I don't like the cafeteria and I like to by myself it makes me focus on my music and relaxing,

As I'm making music someone took my headphones out of my ear then I turn my head and I see is Brad with one of my headphones in his ear listening to my mixed music as he lean his against the tree and his lunch on his lap.

Well what you think "I asked eagerly.
Well Maddie I think is amazing "he said proudly.
Aw Bradley yay thank you "I said. You welcome Mads I'm so proud of you" he saids happily and proudly.
Thanks brad "I said and kissed he cheek
You welcome love "he said with a smile.

Now put your laptop away and eat this "he saids shareing his food with me.

Brad you know I don't like to eat at lunch time" I said with a pout.
Well tough you're eating "he said and put the food my lap.

"I groan and started eating the food"

Thank you "he saids with a chuckle.
Yeah yeah whatever "I said eating.
So Maddie what are you doing after school "he asked while eating his food.
Um probably go home and work on some more music while my parents are working as usually and my brother with his girlfriend as usual "I said.
Why?"asked.
Because I was wondering if you liked to go to the skate park with me then get some ice cream after "he asked.
I love too Brad" I said excitedly.
Good now I don't have to by myself "he said with a chuckle.

"I chuckle with him then smile widely"

Maddie "he said looking at me.
Yeah brad "I said looking back at him.
I was wondering if you wan....... "he said till he was cut off by the school bell.
Bradley "I said asking him to finish.
Um never mind is okay we should we get class yeah "he saids with a frown.
Okay" I said wondering what was going to say to me.

"Then we stand up and walked back to school"

*******
"As school is finally finished I want to my locker to get my books and my headphones and stuff"

When I'm in my locker I got pushed in my locker I whine in pain then I turn around and i see alexia standing in front me with a smirk On her face I look at in fear.

Hey Maddie "she Said In a sassy tone.
Hey alexia" I said In a worry tone
Oh you look you drop something she "said and thew my stuff on the floor
Then she pushed me against the locker again really hard I whine in pain again
Then I look up and I saw she was walking away with laughter.

"After a few minutes I saw Brad picking up my stuff while I was one the floor with my knees against my chest while I was crying in my hands
Then brad pull me in his chest holding me close"

Hey is okay is okay love I'm sorry I wasn't here" he saids.
Is not your fault "I said crying.
Yes it is I'm sorry "he said in a sorry tone.
No brad stop is not okay please stop "I said crying harder.
Okay let's go to the skate" he saids.
I nod my head yes then look at him
Then he grabs my hand and helps me up then I grab my beg in my stuff In there then walk out of school together while brad puts arm around my shoulder holding me close to him.

********
As we at the skate park brad pulls out two skate boards and hand one to me I gladly appreciate then I started skating with brad following.

Me and brad have been skating together since we were 10 then we didn't stop because we loved it so much it was fun and is still fun.

After a hour of skating me and brad decided to take a break and we want to go set on bench near the park.

Brad what's wrong with me "I asked with a frown.
What you mean Maddie you are amazing" he said confused of why I asked.
No I'm not Brad if I was amazing people at school wouldn't bother me and I will be happy to go to school" I said with tears in my eyes.
Maddie you are amazing and don't let alexia get to you she just jealous because you are amazing and beautiful and she hates that so much "he said wiping my tears with his thumb.
You really think so Bradley" I said.
I don't think so I know so"he said with a smile.
Now let's go get some ice cream how about that "he said with a grin.
I nod my head and stand up while brad puts his around my shoulder.

*******
Me and brad finally made it to the ice cream shop then we went crazy as we put all our favorite toppings and everything,

Me and brad started eating our ice cream and talking about some random stuff and stuff we did when were younger"

You know something" I said suddenly. What" he asked Confusedz
In just 3 months we will be free from school and our life would be different but our friendship will be the same" i said with a smile.

Yeah it would be amazing just like friendship because we are pretty amazing you know "he said pending flipping his hair.

"I laugh at him and eat my ice cream"

Give me some "he saids opening his mouth.
What no way eat your own "I said with glare.
Come on" he saids with a pout.
Fine" I saids rolling my eyes and give him some of my ice cream.
Here "he said feeding me some of his"
I smile at him then he smiles at me.

*******
"Once we finished our ice cream we decided is time for us to head home"

Well I guess is time we said goodbye again but I see you tomorrow or at your window "he saids with a chuckle.
Okay I see you later" I said give him kissed on the cheek and hugged him then I felt him kissed my head I smile at that feeling.

Alright I see you later love you "he saids.
I love you too Bradley "I said walked away.
Bye "he said walks away he saids.

Bye "I said walking to my front door.

Once I'm inside I see my brother on the couch watching TV.

Hey roman" I said walking closer to him.
Hey Madison "he saids looking at him.
How was school "he asked.
It could be better "I said with a frown.
No worries it get better "he said giving me a small smile.
Yeah it will so I was wondering maybe we can spend some time toget.... "i said till I was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Hello he saids talking on the phone"

After a few minutes of him talking he finally off the phone"

Hey I gotta go Britney wants me to come over so I be back later here some money to order take out and mom and dad is working late so yeah I see you later "he said walking out the door.

"I sigh and want to my room and plop down on my bed wishing my family loves me like they love their job and girlfriend"
_______________________________
Enjoy