HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Castiel and Dean were sat at the table alongside Gabriel, who was jumping up and down.

"ROYAL HURRY UP I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!" He yelled, a childish tone to his voice.

"SHUT UP PERFECTION TAKES TIME!"

Gabriel groaned and plopped down on a stool. It was Halloween night and Gabe didn't want to miss out on the special candies.

"Gabe she'll be out soon." Castiel reassured. Dean didn't say anything, he was too focused on how cute Castiel looked in his oversized bee sweater. Dean was dressed as a vampire, since it was the cheapest thing at party city. Gabe was Jason, Sam was yet to arrive, and Claire was a ghost buster. She was sitting patiently on Castiels lap, humming the ghost buster theme.

"So Claire what do you do if you see a bucket of candy on the doorstep saying take 1" Castiel asked tapping his finger on her goggles.

"You take one-"

"You take the bucket and run." Dean interrupted. The worse part was that his face was totally serious.

"No no, no." Castiel glared at Dean, who growled playfully.

"You don't do that."

"Cassie  you're such a wet towel." Gabe smirked.

"OK IM DONE." Royal popped out of the bathroom, her Frankenstein makeup painted to perfection.

"Yeeeesssssss lets go." Gabe shouted running towards the door. He whipped it open and to his surprise, Sam was standing there.

With moose antlers.

"I lost a bet." He blushed.

"Ooooohhhhhh mmmyyyy-" Gabe started.

"Shut up lets go." He growled, stepping forward and patting Claire.

~~~~~

The group started to walk down the street, knocking on doors and collecting candy. One house in particular was giving out apple cider.

By half time their bags were nearly full. There was just a few more houses. They stopped at a dull orange house and sent Gabe and Claire off.

The child giving out candy looked about Claire's age and was sitting with his mom. The women looked at Dean then Cas, noticing their hands that were locked together.

"Owen I think I'll give this one candy." The mother huffed.

"But-"

"Owen now." She snatched the candy bucket from her son and shoved it in front of Gabe and Claire.

"Here now please leave."

This made Dean very angry.

"Hey, hey, wait." He pulled back Claire and took the bowl of candy. Castiel stood behind him, anxiety starting to form inside him.

"Please leave, I don't want you're kind around my son." She stood tall and pushed her son behind her back. Dean was about to say something but Castiel pulled him away. They started to walk.

"Cas-"

"Shh Dean. It's ok." Castiel gave a weary smile.

"It's alright Dean." 

~~~~~~

They finally made it home, everyone was silent, except for Claire who was complaining about the fact that they never gave any licorice.

"I'm sorry that had to happen." Cas mumbled sitting down next to Dean on the couch.

"It's not your fault Cas! Who cares about that bitch, don't let one person ruin a nice night." Dean rubbed Castiel's back as the raven haired boy laid his head on his shoulder.

~~~~~

"Gabe share." Royal whined.

"No."

"SHHHHAAAARRREE."

"SCREW YOU I WORKED HARD FOR THIS." Gabe gave a face that was ready to fight to the death.

"Hey Gabe can I have some." Sam mumbled.

"....ok." Gabe sat down and passed Sam a Hershey bar, the moose smiled.

Royal gasped and smacked Gabe on his head. The honey eyes boy groaned. Claire got up and offered Royal some of her candy, which made Royal melt.

"Hey Sam."

"Yeah."

"Next year you should be Jesus."

"No."

(Meanwhile...)

"You can't just tell old ladies you'll curse them if they don't give you candy Lucifer."

"I AM AN INDEPENDENT LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD, NOW LETS GO EGG DEB'S HOUSE."

~~~~

Happy Halloween (barely edited sorry..)

Also can we just talk about Michael in the background of Lucifers circle in the drawing...