Chapter 18

Hello, and thanks for all the reads I made this chapter before I left...it might be pretty bad....I would've wrote it sooner but I was depressed again cuz the people I know at school always forget about me,......I'm not kuroko!

Now onto the story to make everyone's day better...
(hopefully)...

That reminds me....I'm planning to make this book alittle bit long(about 30-40 chapters)
I'm sorry if it's too long.
——

Shoto's pov
After being teleported back I ran as fast as I can back to where (y/n) was. That villain was too strong.

'Oh. Please be okay. If you got hurt I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I still need have somethings I want to say to you.....snap out of it. And stop thinking like she's about to die.
(Y/n) is strong she would be fine.....I hope.'
I kept running. Scarier and scarier thoughts just keep filling my mind. Things like
'What if she's hurt?'
'What if the villains captured her and are already gone?'
'What if I'm too late?'
Or
'What if she's........dead?'

Those thoughts were only going to make me slow down. I need to be by her side! I will be her knight in shining armor or her prince on ice(katsudon! ...I admit that was one of the worst references ever).

-time skip brought to you by millions of reasons why anime is better than reality-

(This is still is Shoto's pov)

Once I got there my eyes widened..... I was afraid this. The person I always wanted to protect was
.
.
.
.
.

.

Hurt. (No ,you didn't die)

Your pov( finally)
-goes back in time alittle~~~
Before all might was going to get hit. I kicked the guy away
(I wish I could do that too, if I can just kick away all my worries just like sanji, life would be better.....)
"Hey you alright." I asked uncle toshinori.
"Y-yeah, I-I'll Be f-fine." Right after he said that he started coughing up blood.
"No you're not fine. Here let me heal you." I said.
"Stop young (y/n)! Healing takes a lot of energy from you! And you already used to much of your energy today. I'll be fine." All might said.

While we were talking I didn't notice the villain getting up.

"DIE!" The villain said...
"Hm." I said while turning around.
The villain was aiming straight for all might. Not being able to use my quirk on time resulted in me taking the hit straight to my sides.

'Well that's gonna leave a scar....' I thought.

I started coughing up blood when I hit the ground.
'If I become unconscious will I be awake when the new episode of one piece come out?' I thought.

'You look like your about to die! And your still thinking about anime!' A guy who looks like hide(cough cough Tokyo ghoul) said.

'Says the guy who's an actual anime character.'

'If you are imagining me then that just means that you are only thinking about anime.'

'Fine I'll think of food then........oh look your a lemon now.'

'......just don't die. Bye~ then he disappeared.

'If I die will Shoto remember me? Well...........'

————————————————-
Sorry everyone. I'm leaving for the retreat so this chapter was made in 10 minuets. I know it'll be horrible. Please forgive me. Anyways I'll be back in 3 days. I'll try updating(is going to fail).

Until next time(hopefully soon)!