you.

I walked slowly into Incheon Airport, my hands shaking as the cold claimed them

I walked slowly into Incheon Airport, my hands shaking as the cold claimed them. It was a beautiful time, the leaves changing colour and couples holding hands happily in front of me. As I look around, trying to find him, my eyes land upon a tall man with a red beanie on his head, and his arms around a older girl who seemed to be his sister. Immeditaly I recognize him, and hesistantly stalk over to him, a soft smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I meet eyes with him and, without thinking, wrap my arms around him.

"Hi." I say when I pull away from him.

"Hello yourself. You wanna tell me what you're doing here?"

"I'm here because I didn't wanna leave without hugging you one last time, seeing you one last time." I pause, my eyes searching his. "I'm sorry for bothering you, I know you have a flight to catch, but I just wanted to tell you that I do care about you, I do, I really do. And...even thought I'm late...I just wanted to tell you that you mean the world to me."

"You mean the world to me too...why are you so anxious?"

"Because I'm not finished yet..."

"I love you. I know I'm late, I know this shouldn't mean much, but I just wanted to say, before you go, that your love wasn't wasted."

He smiles slowly, before walking to me and crashing our lips together. "I'll always love you, you know that right?"

"Of course, and I'll always love you."

"Well then, will you, my lovely kitten give me the honour of being mine?"

"Of course I will."

We hug, and he gives me his number, and although I love him, I won't let him stay here when he could still chase his dream.

Later, after we've talked, he boards the plane, and I wave him goodbye.

He smiles, and the plane takes off.

I watch it leave.

And I watch on silently as the plane crashes.

Adrenaline floods my veins, and I scream, running immediately to see him.

He didn't make it.

He didn't make it.

Why didn't he make it?

Why did this happen to me?

Why?

That was nearly three years ago, and I still miss him.

Today is the anniversary of not only our realationship, but his death.

I visit his grave and change the flowers, before laying by his tombstone and crying once again.

People say that you can't love others unless you love yourself first. They say that pain is temporary, and everything is perfect. He showed me that although the world wasn't perfect, it was enough with someone you loved by your side. And although I didn't know that I loved him until the last moments, I don't regret a thing.

I call bullshit to perfect endings.

Because there is no perfect endings, unless he's here.