Part 3 of That Fangirl Moment...

•Realizing that when Harry said "Until I find the perfect girl, I have Louis." That no one is perfect so therefore.... Harry will always have Louis!

•When you have watched This Is Us so many times that you have the majority of the lines memorized.

•When you heard the Midnight Memories album leak and memorizing the whole thing before it even officially came out.

•When you stay up just watching the video diaries over and over and wishing they would make more.

•Buying every single magazine with even the smallest picture of them on it.

•Responding to 'One Direction' or one of the boy's names like it's your own.

•Feeling the personal responsibility to defend the boys from hate.

•Laughing when you read something about the boys, causing people to awkwardly stare...as usual.

•When you have to explain to someone for the gazillionth time why you're Niall's wife. (A/N: Or whoever your favorite is. Personally, I'm a Nialler girl so ya )

•Having a full-on fangirl attack when you realize you actually live on the same planet as the boys and you're actually going to see them live in concert and you're actually going to be close to them like they're gonna really be right there, so close and breathing the exact same air OMG...woah.