Tic Toc

(Y/N) backed up against the iron gates that was chained up by a heavy metal chain as she stared at the hungry wolf pack before her eyes. The wolves glared at her with desperate eyes as they growled. Saliva dripped down from their filthy mouths as they open their mouth. Afraid of being eaten alive by the hungry wolves, (Y/N) kept her gaze on the wolves as her hands tried to loosen the heavy chain behind her. As the wolves closed in on her and were ready for their first attack, the heavy metal chain fell down from the locked gate, letting a small gap between the gates. The wolves jumped up on (Y/N) as she slipped behind the gates. She closed the gap immediately and gripped the hems of her half torn dress as she began running down the path behind the metal gate. She dared not to look back at the hungry wolves and dashed forward.

As she was running down the narrow path, the crumpling noise of her stepping over the dead, dried leaves filled the silent night. She panted as she looked at what she was surrounded with. As soon as she looked, she regretted it. There were nothing but dead and twisted trees at the two side of the of the slim path. Then she looked up at the sky, it was pitch dark with nothing but a half moon hanging on it. She slowed up a little bit and looked back behind her. The wolves were still following her, but they stopped chasing her and sniffed around. Confused and curious about the sight, (Y/N) slowed down and stopped running. She stared at the wolves as they sniffed around and howled with dismay. Soon, the wolves left with their tails in between their legs. (Y/N) stared at the pack until they completely disappeared into the distance. She sighed as she turned around to see where she was. She took in a deep breath as her eyes widened at the sight before her eyes.

The bright moon shone down on and highlighted the features of the dark mansion resting before her eyes. The mansion has no sign of life from the outside. The brick walls were dull and gray; the roof was covered with dead leaves and corpse of dead crows. There was no sign of life around the mansion besides herself. She looked around and saw dead bushes and dead trees. There were no shade of green here, only gray, white, and black. The mansion was hideous and ominous.

(Y/N) swallowed her own saliva as she took a step forward. She stalked towards the wooden door protecting the mansion as she scanned at the delicate designs on the door. There were many intricate designs craved into the wooden door. If the moon was a little bit brighter,  she would be able to see all the designs, but the only design she sees were the complicated designs of clocks.

(Y/N) blinked twice and pinched herself on the cheeks. She winced as she thought, I'm not dreaming. This is real.
She was at the haunted mansion that the folks were talking about throughout the centuries.

The folks has always said that there ain't any living thing in the mansion and they have also said that the mansion was haunted by hideous demons is has three eyes and two red horns. But is it really haunted by a ugly demon? What if none of those tales are actually true? What if this mansion only appeared like it has been left desolated for years, but there is actually someone living inside of it all this time?  What it this mansion isn't   haunted by gruesome creatures, but instead with beautiful angels or a fairy? What if--?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the loud echoing sound of a clock's strike. Ding------ Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc.....
The echoes of the sound broke through the silence and the lifelessness of this mansion as (Y/N) reached her hands out and rested on the handle. She lifted the heavy stone handle up and let go.

Bang.....

The sound of the stone hitting on the wooden door shook the lifeless mansion to life. The candle lights lit up as footsteps were heard from inside of the mansion. (Y/N) rested her right hand in her lap as her left hand squeezed it tightly. The door opened with a creak and a gust of wind blew her hair lose. She brushed her hair behind her ears as a cold voice spoke, "Who dares to wake me up from my deep slumber?"

Irritated by the string of hair dangling in front of her eyes, (Y/N) brushed it away and tucked it behind her ears as a pair of eyes stared at her and widened at the sight of her face. He drew in a breath as he whispered a name under his breath. "Y/N.... You're back..."

Without giving her any chance to react, a pair of large hands reached out to her and grabbed her by the arm. The person dragged her into the mansion and walked in the front. (Y/N) didn't say anything as the person in front of her dragged her deeper into the mansion with nothing but a candle lighting the way in front of them.

"Who are you?" She asked the person as he opened a door that led into a large room that has a fire burning in the fireplace which gives off a warmer and welcoming feeling in contrast to the rest of the dark and cold mansion.

He didn't reply to her and dragged her towards a large armchair by the fireplace and brought a blanket to her and then grabbed a tray full of food and drinks. (Y/N) stared at him as he finally settled down. His dark eyes stared into hers as she asked him, "Who are you? Why do you know my name?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The man leaned against the wall beside the fireplace as (Y/N) stared at him while wrapping herself with the warm blanket he gave her. She stared at him and admired his beauty. His pale white skin was tightly wrapped around by the turtleneck sweater and the coat. Tenderness and love poured out of his triangular shaped eyes as a disbelief look emerged on his beautiful face. 

"You don't remember me? I'm Yoongi, your husband..."

"My husband? Are you being ridiculous? I've never married anyone in my whole life? Unless, my whole life has been a lie."

Yoongi walked towards her and took a pocket watch out from his heavy looking coat. "Let me help you recover your memories."

(Y/N) stared at the clock as it swung before her eyes. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right.

"You will now relax your mind. You will now unlock the part of the memories you've locked away. You will remember everything from the past after my finger snaps."

"Hmmm..." She hummed as she listened to his words and followed the movement of the clock. Yoongi snapped his fingers and slowly backed away from her. Giving her room to move as she closed her eyes. (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows as a quick flashback of the forbidden past flooded into her head as she tried to gasp for air.

She remembered everything, she remembered about a line of burning torches lit up the midnight sky. Madman shouting for a explanation of why they were there. And she remembered herself grasping on his coat with fear as he used his magic to stop the time. She remembered them carrying the bodies out of the gate together and her wiping  their memories away. She also remembered that they were the happiest couple before werewolves came and threatened that if he doesn't retreat from this land, they would kill her. She also remembered that she is an angel. A fallen angel that fell in love with a vampire. And he is a vampire, the vampire that knows how to stop the time.

She gasped as the last bits of her lost memory returned back to her. She blinked blankly as Yoongi walked towards her and lowered him to he eye level.

"Now, do you remember who I am?"

(Y/N) stared into the dark eyes of his and said, "Yes, I do. You are my husband, my vampire husband."

Yoongi smiled happily and held onto her right hand.

"Let me prepare warm water for you to bathe in. You look like you gone through a lot of things."

(Y/N) looked down at her miserable self and nodded. "I guess that is the best thing."

Without saying a word, she stood up and let Yoongi lead the way. Again, they are back into the darkness and she closed her eyes.

There was no living things except the two of them. There was no sound except the sound of the clocks ticking.

Tic.... Toc....
Tic... Toc...