Chapter 41: WTF?!?!?!

∞Before you read the chapter based on the title what do you think is gonna happen???∞

~Acacia's POV~

I pulled away from David. He opened his eyes and gave me a 'what' look. I shook my head and I looked at the ground. All that was coming to my mind was Nash. 'He's defiantly not doing what your doing right now. He's probably on his bed talking to Will or Hayes. Why? Don't do this to him.' I told myself over and over.

"Are you okay?" David asked.

"No."

There was a long pause between us before he spoke again.

"Well what's wrong?"

"I can't do this. I'm sorry."

"Do what?"

"Kiss you. I have a boyfriend to think about. I mean we can still talk. Just can't make out or anything."

"That's fine with me." He said. "Can we still go dance?"

"That we can." I told him.

I remembered just dancing with David and drinking all night. I walked home with Giovanni and went straight to bed. I felt my head hit the pillow and I was asleep.

∞The Morning∞

I woke up with a pounding in my head. I threw my pillow over my head and laid there. Our room smelt like pure alcohol. I turned and noticed Gio was still sleeping too. I closed my eyes to try to get the pounding to go away. It failed. The pain was unbearable.

"MA!!!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! Damn my head hurts and its fucking sensitive."

"Mine does too. I need aspirin. Maaaaa!!!!!!"

Gio hit me with a pillow. I slapped him back. My mom walked in and asked what. She brought us each a pill and water. We took it and laid back down. It was quiet. I grabbed for my phone. A text from Nash. I opened it and replied.

∞The texts∞

Nash: Hey.

Me: Hi(:

Nash: How's Mexico?

Me: Ehh. Its really boring here. Canada?

Nash: Its amazing!

Me: Glad your having fun. I miss you.

Nash: I miss you too. How was the party? Btw Sky said Hi.

Me: It was fun. I have a head ache from drinking to much :O But I danced all night. Kinda sore.

Nash: Aw. At least you got to drink. I haven't yet.

Me: You don't need to. What did you do last night?

Nash: Hung out with Hayes and we went to a bonfire.

Me: That's it?

Nash: Yeah. We met some guys and they invited us but the girls that were there were all taken.

Me: So no booty?

Nash: Maybe.

Me: What do you mean maybe? You just said they were taken.

Nash: Okay some weren't.

Me: Nash did you fuck someone.

Nash: They weren't that pretty thoee.

Me: Nash did you fuck a girl?

Nash: There was this one girl who was hot but she had a boyfriend.

Me: I WANT TO KNOW DID YOU FUCK SOMEONE?!?!?!

Nash: Yes...

Me: I fucking knew it! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT TO ME?!

Nash: I have urges.

Me: WHO CARES! YOU DON'T JUST GO FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL! ITS CAMERON ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!

Nash: I'm nothing like Cameron >:|

Me: Yes you fucking are!!!!!!!! Exactly like him!!!!!!!! I just don't know how you could do that. I kissed a guy and regretted it right away but you decided to sleep with some Canadian Slut?!(No offense to any Canadians)

Nash: I wasn't thinking.

Me: Yes you were! Apparently you were! I can't believe you.

Nash: I felt bad...

∞The end of messages∞

I threw my phone on the floor and threw the blanket over my head. I silently cried to myself. I didn't mean for him to go fucking girls. I thought maybe he would make out with one but not sleep with one. I felt like such an idiot. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun and washed the makeup and tear marks off of my face. I took a deep breath but I was still pissed at him. I walked back to the room and sat on the bed. I just couldn't take all of this. 'What if this isn't the first time? Maybe he is a clone of Cameron. What if hes done worst with girls and I've been clueless this whole time?" I thought. They ran through my mind all night.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I won't be able to update for a few days but I'll try and get another one up tonight. So the tables have turned around! Who is the real victim in this story. Nash? Cameron? Acacia? Hayes? You have to wait. I also wanted to ask if I should add the winners a part in here or should I do mini stories in a whole new book for every girl and their choice? And if you like that idea I'll do one for every fan. Add a mini story with the guy of their choice. Tell me what you guys think.

-Beliebers_paradise