YESTERDAY IT HAPPENED

Chapter #01: Yesterday it Happened....
Kelly's POV

I woke up at the light that was spreader at my eyes. Its so bright I can't even see a thing,until I look away and tried to adjust my eyes so I can see better. I felt someone was holding my waist and buried their heads around my chest and it sigh. I freaked out suddenly when I thought of what happen last night. I seated stood in my bed and look at my surroundings. I looked at it,it was colored baby blue and full of sports trophy and sports t-shirts everywhere. Someone then pulled me closer to them and it made me squeal a little but was frighten and shocked at what I see.

It was Edward. Lying in his own bed and not mine and I'm not also at my room,its his room. But the question is..why am I at Edward's bedroom? And why is Edward naked at his ow-

Then it hit me. I felt cold at my body,and I saw my dress at the carpet floor along with Edward's. My heart beats fast and couldn't believe what I think that what happens to me. Why I ended up on Edward's bed in his bedroom.

Then it hit me again. I looked at myself and couldn't believe what I just saw. I'm naked!!! And my abdomen hurts along down there. Then it hit me again, did I? Did I have sex with...Edward?!

I felt like crying for what I did. I am such a slut! A hypocrite! I had sex with my own brother and I let it happen to me? My brother...he took my virginity away,and .....and all of it happen because of me being irresponsible sister. I'm sorry Eddie...

I slowly took Edward's arms at my abdomen and I slowly put it back to the bed as I quickly got up and grab each and every dresses I wore last night and I quickly went to my room as I'm still holding on to my things as I shut the door quietly and lock it. I slide down with the door on my back and I sat at the floor with my knees on my chest.

No. This isn't happening. Nothing happen please tell me this didn't happened.

I slowly stood up and then it hit me again. My abdomen began to hurt,like it was torn apart. And look down at between my legs and I saw....blood.

But I'm done with my period. How could it possibly be there is-

Then it hit me again. I remember. Yesterday it happened.
I remember every thrust,every touch, every word,every feelings. Everything.

I went to my bathroom and take a shower as I let all everything that happen which is yesterday at the bar in Edward's 20th birthday.

Flashback

At the bar.

I went there along with my brother Edward Spencer ,because its his birthday. He also invited his best friend,my one and only crush... Blake.

Both Blake,Ed and me are all drunk til it pass midnight. I was dancing around along with my two best friends... I have no care what people think what I'm doing as long as I am having fun,and also being the dancing queen.