BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD

Chapter #05: Best brother in the world
Kelly's POV

After the exam, the last two days and now  here outside our school to finally see the results of my exam. And guess what,my brother is also here and there are also a lot of parents. Some are hugging,celebrating, greeting and some are scolding because of failing the exam.

Smith Ivan - 98.91
Smith William - 98.10
Spain Lucy -97.92
Spencer Kelly - 97.92

I found mine,as I pointed my name from the board.

"Eddie! I pass the exam!" I said happily as Edward is bumping the crowd to see my grade.

"Wow! You did a very good job! Mom and Dad are going to be very proud. I'm proud of you Kells." He said as he patted my head. But I'm disappointed.

"Why,what's wrong?" He ask.

"Is that all you can get complementing me?" I said with a pouted face.

"Yes,why? I s there something my little Kelly Belly would like?" He said as he pinch my cheeks.

"I'm not little,and yes.. I'm expecting a celebration after this.." I said happily showing my white teeth.

"Okay,how about we go to our favorite area in the city?" He said.

"Street foods!" I said as I pointed my fist in the air.

"Yup! We're going on a food trip." He said as he hung his arms around my shoulder making look like a little kid and small.

*************

After school,Edward was outside with his Ford car,he was leaning at the passenger door and as he saw me his face lit up. As I wave hi to him.

"Hello,little Kelly Belly!" He said as he pinches his two hands on my both cheeks.

"Ow! That hurts. Stop it!" I said as I punch his arms lightly

"Sorry,I couldn't resist it. You're so cute!" He said as he continued pinching my cheeks.

"Wow,that's a first." I said softly looking into his eyes as searching about some emotions.

He suddenly stop pinching my cheeks but his hands and fingers are stilled and he looked at me intensely. I never ever saw Edward looking at me like that ever since we were little.

He then let go of my cheeks and he cleared his throat.

"Let's get in,shall we?" He said as he open the car door and I made my way inside as he close the door and made his way on the driver seat.

There was silence inside the car and he's careful of driving while I looked outside the window and playing with my ring.

"So,how are you and Derek been going on?" He ask as I looked at him because he broke the silence first.

"Uh? Oh,uh...we're good,its just that... He keeps avoiding me ever since the day he ask me to be his partner to go to the prom." I said feeling sad.

Its true,ever since the day he ask me out to be his partner in prom.

"What do you mean?" He ask with a concern on his look.

"I think.... He's cheating on me." I said looking down,but I can hear his hands clench into fist.

"Shit! Why didn't you say so from before?" He ask furiously.

"I just said that I think." I said softly.

"Well then,he's going to treat his own medicines if ever he cheated on you,or hurt you...I won't stand idly by." He demands.

I then reach for his hand and said.

"I'm glad I have the best brother in the world." I said with a sad smile but he buy it though. He chuckles

"You know I'm the only best brother in the world for you." He said now calming down.

I hope so too. Even though you're my brother,you're still going to be responsible for me if ever I am pregnant.

*********

Edward's POV

We've arrived at our favorite street foods in the area.

We ordered our favorite street foods: dumplings,fish ball, kimchi, and any other street foods we have.

We both ate our food and talk and laugh each other.

I like this feeling,the feeling I have from her....its rare,I know she might think that we both are not meant for each other because we both are brother's and sister's... But what what she's wrong,I never told her that we both are not brotherly sister. My step mom and her mom are both twins and my dad married my step mom because of love but they cant have a baby because of step mom or my mom's smaller uterus. When the day where Kelly was born her mother died which my mom adopted her and she began to be my sister.

The reason why she looks just like mom is because she looks exactly like her mother in which is my mom's twin who died. Her father left her mother because her dad chest on her mother, but never knew that she was pregnant so they keep Kelly a secret daughter of her.

I loved Kelly since the day she was born,until now...I still love her.

But the problem is....I did it to her... I wasn't that drunk when I did it to her. She was just so tempting,so beautiful I can't get enough of...

I regret doing that to her,I shouldn't have did that to her,what would I do if ever she will get pregnant because of that. But some part of me didn't regret doing that cause even if she'll get pregnant, I would be the most happiest man in the world.

But its up to her if she ever wanted a child in a very young age.

I just hope she won't abort.....