A dream come true

It was Tuesday and the clock was 10.00 Pm
Me and Magdalena stood up and we decided to travel to Spain. We are both Fc Barcelona fans so we decided to go to Spain and wacht one of their game against Athletico Madrid.

We hurry to order tickets and there was a few left. We went to the airport and we barely making it.

But we did.

We came to Barcelona. Barca are playing at 20.45 so we have some time here in wonderfully Barcelona.
The weather was great.

After we was THERE we decided to go out to eat some food.

We didn't hurry at all we just enjoy the life and the weather.

Me "it is a very good trip here"

Magdalena "yes it is"

Me "especially when it is with you"

Magdalena "thanks babe, right back at you"

The clock was 16.00 and we decided to go to a cinema. We saw a Spanish movie with English language.

The clock was finally 19.30 and we went to Camp nou because we want some good place.

The clock was 20.45 and the players have arrive. The game was starting.

Barca have never played that good like they do now. 

Yeees Barca have scored and who else than Messi scored?

1-0 to Barca

It was halftime and there stood 1-0.

It was a little weird because the Spanish people did know me and Magdalena.

We wrote autograph to them.

We sat behind where the players sat and weird enough so came Messi to me and said on English "you are Pernille right?"

Me "yes that's me"

Messi "I have heard so much about you, if you want do you want to get something to eat after this game?

Me "I would love to. But can I have my girlfriend with me?"

Messi "yes of course you can. What is your number?"

Me "237490"

Messi "thank you" 

After he left I couldn't believe myself. I am going to eat dinner with the best player in the world! Wow what a dream.

Tonight is also revealed who the 3 best in Europe is.

Halftime began.

Barca have had some big chances in the game but the game was over and Barca have won 1-0, and it was all Messi who did it.

Me and Magdalena are so nervous.

Magdalena said "our dream is coming to life, I can't believe that we are going to meet the master player MESSI! It's a dream come true"

I said "it's unbelievable that he ask me"

Magdalena "yes it is"

Messi Wrote to me: so Where do you wanna eat?

I Wrote: i dont Care, i dont know the City Well AS much AS you do

Messi wrote: how about a restaurant outside of camp nou?

Me: that's sound great. What is the name on the restaurant?

Messi:platza

Me: okay see you soon.

After that we walk over to Platza.

Messi was sitting there. Only him without his children and wife.

Messi said "it is an honor to meet you. I have heard so much about you especially you Pernille"

I said "I am very honored that you know my name and me. You have always been my idol"

Messi "thanks. You are the only woman football player who i wacht and learn from. You can say that i am a idol of yours. So it goes both ways I guess"

Me "wow I didn't expect you to say this kind of stuff but thank you"

We started to order food. I was just getting potatoes, beef and salat. The same did Magdalena took. Messi took some salat.

It was really nice to eat with him because he is the king of football! Ronaldo Is good but Messi is from a different planet!

Magdalena said "so Messi! You good at here in Barcelona and the team?"

Messi "yes I couldn't imagine a life without Barcelona and my team. They are very special"

Magdalena "that's good to hear"

Messi said "so how did you meet each other?"

Me "me and Magdalena plays in the same club"

Messi "oh love at first sight?"

Magdalena "yes it was"

Messi "if you want to, you can sleep at my home? If you don't have a place to sleep?"

Magdalena "the plan was that we should home tonight, but I think we will take your offer and sleep at your house"

Messi "well shall we?"

Me "yes let us"

We was driving home at Messi's house.

His house is really big!!

But his children sleep as well as Antonella did.

We was also tired and we was in his guest room to sleep

I said "thanks Messi for letting our sleep here"

Messi "anytime. You have my number so if you are going to Spain and Barcelona your always welcome here"

Me "oh that's lovely bye you"

Messi "goodnight girls"

We both said at the same time "goodnight"

This chapter 16. And I think this is the longest chapter I have ever done here. Hope you like it! You should know that they are not fan of Barcelona I only took it with because I am a fan of them. So that's why they meet Messi and wacht one of Barcelona's game. 
See u in the next chapter