Chapter 41

"Zen!"

I didn't have to guess who it was when first of all; they are free to enter my office anytime they want.

"Larzene Fayeee!" They all squealed and I was about to stand up when they hugged me, almost losing my balance.

"Girls!" I whined and rolled my eyes then just let them hug me while I saw Courtney standing in the corner with her current situation. She just makes a little wave to me and a smile while caressing her six months tummy.

"Okay, enough!" I wiggled them out of me and went towards Courtney then gave a kiss on her cheek carefully. "Do you and Kaizer already know the gender of this bundle of yours?" I asked excitedly and caressed her huge belly.

"Next month pa daw malalaman and we're both excited to know." She started pointing at us. "Ninang kayong lahat, ah!"

We nodded in unison while giggling then we guided her to sit down with us on my office living room.

"I thought after you got your master's in Spain, babalik ka na dito?" Aireen first asked.

The last time that I saw them was a year ago and that is my graduation day. After that, I decided to work in Spain for one year as one of the Architects in a company to try if I am really ready to work in a company as big our family company, DVG. I did assess myself at that time and here I am now.

"Anyways, na-miss ka namin, Zen! Sobra!" Blair cheerfully said. Wala namang nagbago sa kanilang lahat. It's just our friendship was now stronger.

"Oo nga pala, Eyla's already engaged to Silvio!" Courtney said while grinning. "Silvio proposed to her last month and Eyla cried hard!"

"Oh my god, congrats!" She showed her engagement ring using the back of her hand and it was a ring that has a big diamond in the center.

"It was a bit heavy on my finger though," she commented while looking at her ring. "Sinasanay ko pa sarili ko."

"How about you and Raiden, Blair? When is the wedding?" I asked her.

"Two months from now. We'll be giving invitations maybe next month and you will come with me next, next week for the fitting of your gowns!" She clapped with a big smile on her face. "We'll go with the red and silver theme for our wedding."

"That's great. I guess we need to start keeping our shapes for the upcoming two months of preparation," I said and mentally make a schedule of myself of what I should be eating right now.

"How 'bout you, Zen? May nahanap ka na ba?" Their stares averted to me when Aireen threw that question.

"Find what?" I gestured my hand on her to explain to me what she means by that.

"Ang tagal mo sa Spain, you can't even find a guy?" She teased me and my mouth hung open then rolled my eyes at my best friend.

"Master's Degree ang kinuha ko doon and I worked there for a year after my graduation. I don't have the time for that." Nakapalumbaba siya habang nakikinig sa akin.

She raised her brow at me. "At least somebody attempted to court you?"

I sighed. "Meron din naman but I didn't entertain them because getting my master's degree is my first priority."

If it wasn't for Damien for the past two years of my life bothering and suddenly coming into the scene!

"It's been hmm... almost eight years since your last relationship. College pa tayo no'n, Zen," Blair nonchalantly said and everybody looked at her like she said something surprising.